Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

What I would prefer is that both sets of fans make such dicks of themselves (with no one seriously injured) that UEFA call off the final and declare the competition null and void.
However seeing Flopp lose yet another final would also be enjoyable. I cannot convey with words how much I despise those fucking phlegm spitting, bus wrecking, Italian murdering, giro loving, shellsuit wearing, moustachioed, screeching, candle waving grief monkeys.

They DREW with us on aggregate mate but won based on a rule that will not apply next season.
'Fair play' you say.
Not really, the VAR replay from behind the goal showed clear handball for their third. This angle was not viewed by the ref.
They also got two lucky 'rubs of the green' with Aguero's missed penalty and 'technical' offside in the build up for our fifth 'goal'.
They got lucky.
They still beat us. Come on spurs.

Couldn't care less who wins, means nothing to us, we just won a treble so time for someone else to win something, I will be watching it as a neutral and hopefully it's a good match with a bit of drama, unlike the dire el final,... Would be funny if Liverpool win f**k all though, again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.