Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Prefer spurs to win it...woudl prefer any team to win it then Liverpool...unfortnately I can see only one winner tonight.

Prefer spurs to win it...woudl prefer any team to win it then Liverpool...unfortnately I can see only one winner tonight.
If Dippers win it their fans would be unbearable.
The media wouldn't be too bad, just the usual, bigger achievement than City, spent less money etc etc.
If Spurs win the media however would become unbearable (remember they are the media's third darlings). The narrative would be bought no players since Jan 2018, spent nothing in the last transfer window, net spend on players over X years fcuk all and yet they're the European "champions" whereas in the case of Manchester City..................That agenda would continue for the next decade during which Spurs continue to win fcuk all.
Apart from the media reaction however a win for Liverpool could give them a great motivation for next season whereas a defeat could crush them.
So overall I'm a bit conflicted but marginally I'll go for Spurs. Even so I don't really give that much of a shit.

so not much of a surpriise. Spurs really up their game against us just to bent over and get focked over Liverpool. Now how you like Var eh?

where is that Spurs fan now defending Var and handballs? is that luck?.... Spurs were never going to win that

They lost a total of 20 (TWENTY) games in the season ffs.
They should’ve been nowhere near that final.

right.. thats to show you the nature of cup competitions where you have Spurs in final after beating us in the quaters after lots of luck and Var and referee decisions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.