Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

I guarantee you lot wouldn't be so heavily in favour of Spurs if you lived down here

As a Londoner by origin I can well imagine that you're right. But it's a giggle thinking about the way it's going to fuck with Chelsea and Arsenal fans (not to mention West Ham) isn't it? I went on Arsenal Mania and Chelsea Shed last night and I laughed so hard…

Spurs. Second option would be the Scousers kick off and it leads to a 3 day riot resulting in it being called off. But hey ho.

Actually I’m changing my answer to;
As long as we win the league and the FA cup I couldn’t give less of a shit
between now and the 19th these are my thoughts entirely, however once our season are over I'll probably have a preference for Spurs as a higher % of their fans can be considered human.

are you sure spurs are even playing in the CL final, have not seen anything in the media on this. i know liverpewl got there after the greatest comeback in history under the anfield floodlights with the kop sucking the ball in the net. but spurs really, never even realised they played this week.

I've not got a preference but you have to accept that whoever wins it deserves congratulations for a great achievement. We have to be big boys and girls and not get all bitter about it as the only way to stop another club winning a competition is to win it ourselves.

Despite hating them I’d have to say I’d still prefer Liverpool win because Spurs fans/Haringay media/Sky will be insufferable if Spurs win.

It’ll be used as a stick to beat us and play City bingo about not needing to spend ‘oil money’, Spurs have ‘history’, bigger club and all that bullshit.

If the scousers win nothing changes, they’ve spent shit loads and have won it before so it’s not another English club to do it when we still haven’t.

I’m so fucking bitter about spuds getting to the final before us.

Fucking spend City, get this CL monkey off our back next season whatever it takes.

Liverpool for me. Would be good to see the better team out of the two to win. Pushing the league till the last day and overcoming Barcelona and Munich is not easy. Also would be lovely to see the Rags cry a river seeing them win it.

One advantage of having Spurs in the final alongside Liverpool is that it will tone down the inevitable media love-in that would have been the case had it only been Liverpool. Now the media have to have some semblance of balance in the run up and they may even be tempted to side with Spurs as the perceived underdogs plus 'romance' of them winning it for the first time. Might make it a bit more bearable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.