Would you rather beat Arsenal or chelsea?

Arsenal all day long. No semi since 1981, 9 straight q/f defeats, time we were in a semi at least, then onto the final!!!

I might have to buck the trend and say chelsea. We need a win in the league. There's always next year for the cup!

We need to stop the rot in the league so I would take beating Chelsea over staying in the CC cup. I would like to believe we can win it but with most of the big guns still in there and our form I can see it.

We have to finish in top 6 at the very minimum to keep the owners happy, league has to be the priority.

alera said:
We need to stop the rot in the league so I would take beating Chelsea over staying in the CC cup. I would like to believe we can win it but with most of the big guns still in there and our form I can see it.

We have to finish in top 6 at the very minimum to keep the owners happy, league has to be the priority.

Same here. 3 points in the league. Forget the cup. That will give us confidence before the Spurs match.
After that we have a long list of *winnable games.

* ones we could draw aswell :O)

Arsenal no danger. We can lose a league game and still achieve what we want to. Lose the cup game and its all over til next year. Plus the thought of getting them red cnuts in the semi or the final is too good to miss out on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.