Would you swap Nasri for Mata?

whothefisAlice said:
MaxMCFC said:
mata wouldnt get near our starting 11

Although it's Wolves, he is making a case for the 2nd most creative mid in the league today...behind you know who.....

Althought it's Wolves... at home.. in good weather... Good player, but our player is Nasri. I choose Nasri.

United fans were spitting when they didn't get Nasri. A lot thought it was a done deal.

Worth a no for that alone.

And he's a better player although I suspect he would be liking to start more games. Which he would at Manu for no other reason that their midfield is totally threadbare, which will be their downfall.

Its actually a good question given that it seemed that we were in for both/either in the summer. Mata has settled quickly at Chelsea and will get better whereas Nasri hasn't played enough yet to judge. I think like Aguero (incredibly) we will see more later in the season. But I can't help think about the posibilities.

A lot of City fans throw a fit at any question that starts "will you swap..."

In reality, I just read this as: Who has been better this season? X or Y? When read that way, it is simply a question of fact and not an anti-City players rant.

And the OP should have just done that and avoid the unnecessary perception flak

Then they should just say who do you think will be better, then it wouldn't grind our gears so much. Which it does a little, especially where we've come from, making such fantastic signings.

No, give him chance.

Silva was used lightly for his firth few months if I remember.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.