Would you swap Nasri for Mata?

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
samir nasri is a class act, look at his debut with 4 assists against spurs, and he was fantastic away at ewood park.
mata wouldnt get close our starting 11 i dont think

And you'd be wrong....................

Not saying mata is shit it might be that he doesn't fit in Chelsea's team he looks slow and like he isn't involved in the game enough at times I've been expecting more from him when I've watched him to be honest. That said could say the same about nasri since he has come to us but obviously there both great players would rather have nasri though. Don't no why peoole keep comparing silva and mata though silva is 10 times the player mata is

Before nasri arrived to City the fans were saying that the didnt thing he was needed? I'd swap him like that , Mata offers you width which city need so much it's unbelievable.

Massive_Shroom said:
Not saying mata is shit it might be that he doesn't fit in Chelsea's team he looks slow and like he isn't involved in the game enough at times I've been expecting more from him when I've watched him to be honest. That said could say the same about nasri since he has come to us but obviously there both great players would rather have nasri though. Don't no why peoole keep comparing silva and mata though silva is 10 times the player mata is
Silva is better than Mata, but 10 times is nonsense. Overall i would say Mata is slightly better and more importantly more suited to what City needs.

Mata is a wide man who can do a job in the middle

Nasri is central player who can do a job out wide

With Silva and Toure, i would say City is in need of a wide man than another middle man. Also it says alot about Nasri that both united and napoli game, two vital games he was preferred to millner

Football_crazy said:
Before nasri arrived to City the fans were saying that the didnt thing he was needed? I'd swap him like that , Mata offers you width which city need so much it's unbelievable.

Not even slightly true.

Nasri was class against Newcastle. The fact we've only seen him in blips so far is scary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.