Would you take 4th now?

Before the game last year, when Spuds beat us I was devastated as I couldn't stand them, but my opinion changed after they deservedly beat us in the game.

I would love for us AND Spuds to finish in the top 4 and remove two of the 'untouchables'.

mmmmmmmmmmmm I'm still gunning for third and automatic qualification to the UCL.

As we have seen there is no clear-cut champion at the moment, top position is wavering. If we can maintain a fit side and build our team chemistry, top three is a given and anything else becomes realistic.

If we can put together these brilliant performances against the smaller teams and keep our cool against the big guys, we got this.

Before 3pm today I would have said yes. Not anymore though. Today was the best City performance I have seen live in my lifetime. Was genuinly enjoyable and I wouldn't have been that bothered if Bolton would have equalised for the simple reason we were just brilliant. The only problem was the finishing but if Silva's goal would have stood I think we'd have got 5 easily.

We won't get the plaudits tomorrow but that doesn't bother me either. Just keep going about our business under the radar and who knows where we'll be come May. The rest at the top aren't that good and there are teams out there who can take points off them all.

Brimming with confidence after that, bright times ahead!

Boring City my arse!

Absolutely, Spurs and Liverpool will push us all the way for 4th. I cant see us beating Chelsea, Arse and rags just yet but next year we will.

citymad said:
Absolutely, Spurs and Liverpool will push us all the way for 4th. I cant see us beating Chelsea, Arse and rags just yet but next year we will.

especially when they get theyre big players back

Vienna70 said:
Absolutely not.
We should always fight to win the league.
We have the talent, all we need is the belief.

THIS.

nothing that great to beat

fuck the media and hold our nerve,

everyone will be worried about us

we can win it.

4th does not get you into the champs league. Just the qualifiers. If you said 3rd then is worth contemplating. I'd still say no.

The rags are average although i have a real fear that other teams, ourselves included will manage to fuck it up when it comes to the crunch to there benefit. Chelsea look like they might implode. We are prone to average performance and results and arsenal never seem to have the nerve.

Our squad is good enough. All about experience and gritting out wins from draws.

From a non City fan, yes you can win the league, if you get a backs to the wall mentality, shut out everything and don't give in to the pressure and the media, I know my team and boss are hated, that's because the team and boss hates everybody that's anti United, you think you get bad press, you should have been around in the early Fergie days, it was vicious, It was that bad he still hates them to this day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.