Would you take 4th now?

Yes, because 4th the only benefit of finishing 3rd is knowing we've displaced one of the big 3.

Play like that more often and we can finish 3rd or even 2nd... I won't tempt fate by going further. But yeah 4th will do.

i`d take going for the title as we`re amongst it now..

top 4 has to be nailed on,i know it`s only the start of december but i`m ready and revved up to start looking above 4th...

forza mancini....

I'de take 4th, but only if Chelsea win the league. I do NOT want the rags to win it. I don't even care if they're second, we're not expected to finish above 4 this season. Regardless of how strong we are we're fighting with 3 established teams that are seasoned pro's at getting into the CL.

4th and make a very very good dent in the Europa league and to hell with the FA cup. If we go out of both early then perhaps we should be aiming a little higher than 4th, but generally speaking as long as we make the CL and the rags don't win, I'll be happy.

I would take 4th if it came with the Europa or fa cup thrown in. If not then no as to me it's like Gambling on a fruit machine. You get to £5 but the jackpot is £20...personally I would rather hit the jackpot by gambling rather than bottling it and taking the fiver...hopefully bobby manc feels the same

Yes i would but i also believe with the way the league is results wise there is a slight oppertunity to push on and challenge!!!

Top of the league at Christmas now that would be a nice present!!!

i personally would not settle for fourth...i think we are better than that.not saying we will win the title,but we are right up there at the minute,so,why not?

Not now.

4th was the target but Silva and Balotelli are turning City into a potent attacking force and we are still mean at the back

Danger signs ahead now, because this is when we slip up. When belief starts to take off, it's usually followed by a defeat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.