Would you take a draw against Arsenal?

I actually feel quite strongly that winning it by beating them twice (in the league) would remove any doubt that we deserved it, Thunderbird Head can come out with all the cliches in the World but if we have beaten them to win it it's almost like putting them in their box good and proper.

The ground will be absolutely rocking for this one and I expect the players will love it and give us a world class performance.

If we rest several players for the cup semi then I can see us smashing Arsenal. Their defence is weak and I think we're more than capable of putting four past them

Brentford already look on holiday to me. When is Toney going to get banned. He was found guilty weeks ago. Surely the sooner the better for Brentford

Hopefully you are right but I think they smack me of a side which loves getting one over one of the big clubs, and, potentially, its no bigger than last game of the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.