Would you take a draw against Arsenal?

I'd rather go for it. If they come to the Etihad and beat City, fair fucks to them, doing that in the current vein of form that City are in would be worthy of winning the league.

No chance we take a draw , the Goons have gone, they were garbage in the 2nd half at Klanfield and definitely feeling the pressure at West Ham , this is a West Ham side fighting relegation and they couldnt handle them.
Its been fun Goons , but we will take it from here :) :)

A repeat of this

arsenal-manchester-city.gif

Or this

rodri-celebration-rodri-slide.gif

I'm not fussy.
Or this
19329CDA-9A92-4DAD-B1AD-0558CBB36D30.jpeg

Look at it the other way round .
If you offered Arsenal a draw at the Etihad they would bite your hands off.
There is no guarantee we won't lose. Nothing is guaranteed particularly with some of the refereeing performances we have seen but no way would I take a draw in advance of the tie.

Pre game no but depending on the circumstances on match night possibly I’d be willing to take a draw

If for example we’d played em off the park but were only leading 1-0 and they get a sickeningly bent decision to enable them to equalise with say 5 mins left in hugely controversial circumstances and the whole place is going mental then I wouldn’t want us to go gung ho in search of a winner in injury time and leave the back door open for them to steal it the way spurs did last season

How would we only draw when I've already made it clear we are going to win every single game in all competitions, including this coming Wednesday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.