Would you take a draw against Arsenal?

It's still a NO for me.

They are a good team but they've hit a bad run of form at the wrong time and i just can't see their defence stopping us scoring.

A lot of this depends on how Arteta sets his team up. If they try to come toe to toe with us, I reckon Kev and Erling finish them off in the first half. Which is why I expect them to park the bus, look for the counters and play for a draw knowing it keeps them breathing.

I also reckon he'll play Tierney at right back and White in the middle - putting Holding up against Erling is suicide.

I'm confident we get the job done either way. Big matches under the lights at our place tend to end one way.

Would i take i draw?

If we are, (god forbid), a goal down in the 97th minute, yes i would.

In all other circumstances, NO WAY !!

I don't want one but the thought of us being 8 points behind and it out of our hands again makes me very uncomfortable. Three weeks ago, I'd have given my right arm to be in the position we are now, so let's not let it slip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.