Would you take a draw against Arsenal?

I think we have to win it. People point to Arsenal having to go to Newcastle but we have Brighton, Fulham and Brentford to face on our travels. Still think we will drop points so need Arsenal to drop more.

I expect most people will say no but I would go with yes.

A loss would be a disaster and mean arsenal almost certainly win the league.

I don't think they will win every other game so we can afford a draw against them if we win every other game.
When you say "I expect most people will say no" there's a reason for that.

Do you think Pep would take a draw? Would he fuck.

I expect most people will say no but I would go with yes.

A loss would be a disaster and mean arsenal almost certainly win the league.

I don't think they will win every other game so we can afford a draw against them if we win every other game.
But we're big favourites for this game - we've beaten them twice already, including relatively easily at their place. We have a great record against them, and they're not in as good form.

It would crazy to take a draw, because the risk of losing is smaller than the chance of them dropping more points than us in the other games.

I think we have to win it. People point to Arsenal having to go to Newcastle but we have Brighton, Fulham and Brentford to face on our travels. Still think we will drop points so need Arsenal to drop more.
Brentford already look on holiday to me. When is Toney going to get banned. He was found guilty weeks ago. Surely the sooner the better for Brentford

Must win game, unless we want to be back hoping someone else will do the work for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.