Would you take a draw against Arsenal?

I think we have to win it. People point to Arsenal having to go to Newcastle but we have Brighton, Fulham and Brentford to face on our travels. Still think we will drop points so need Arsenal to drop mo

I think we have to win it. People point to Arsenal having to go to Newcastle but we have Brighton, Fulham and Brentford to face on our travels. Still think we will drop points so need Arsenal to drop more.
With the prospect of Brighton away and Brentford away in the last 5 days of the season we have to beat Arsenal

Pep will not play for a draw and it is not in our players mentality.
Message is simple - play to win every game.

Absolutely not. We're a better team and in better form. We have beaten them twice already, that game is our chance to stamp our authority on the league and wrestle full control of the title.

I also think arsenal have to win too, even though a draw would keep it in their hands. Feel you have to beat the reigning champions to really truly deserve the title otherwise it's basically just handed to you.

We are going to make it a cauldron at yhe etihad, Arsenal won't have been involved in a game like it for decades, I fully expect us to turn up and if we make it as loud as possible for 90 minutes they will crumble under the immense pressure

Let's hope that everyone understands the magnitude of this one.
I remember enthusiastically applauding arsenal off at half time at our place not that long ago, because they were just unplayable, 0.3 up after about 20 mins and were a pleasure to witness.

Let's just smash the fuckers to smithereens...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.