would you??

I can understand people having grievences with foreign people who contribute very little coming to live in the UK, especially when there are so many local people who are struggling finacially and there is so little work about. If these people were behaving in a bad manner then it would probably make the situation even worse. If it was me I would feel compelled to do something about it. Lobbing bricks through peoples windows is definitely not the way to go however. What if one of those bricks had hit and killed a small child? Who would be worse then? The people causing mayhem in the community or the child murderer!

What I don't understand is,If there's so many english people looking for work,how come thousands of poles are able to get work in this country? I understand in certain trades polish people will work for less money and undercut folk but,surely on the basic jobs front,there would be no demand for workers if people were prepared to get off their arses and work for minimum wage as a great many people do

yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no

McDonalds anyone?

BLUENATIC said:
What I don't understand is,If there's so many english people looking for work,how come thousands of poles are able to get work in this country? I understand in certain trades polish people will work for less money and undercut folk but,surely on the basic jobs front,there would be no demand for workers if people were prepared to get off their arses and work for minimum wage as a great many people do
I guess the argument there is people shouldn't have to work for minimum wage or for very low wages simply because there are people from another country prepared to do it. I have worked for minimum wage in the past and I can tell you it's horrible and I think I would probably resent Polish people if I knew I was working for mnimum wage simply because they would be prepared to do so if I left my job. I'm lucky at the moment because I have a job which isn't great pay but it's above minimum wage but I know people who are out of work and they are not happy about this situation. The worst part is that there are some out there who are working illegally for less than minimum wage and I would not be prepared to do that.

IF any knacker gypo **** moved in next to me i would snap keys in his door locks first. Then throw the smoke pellets in. Smash threw the window and beat them up with a tyre iron. FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY!!

scottyboi said:
IF any knacker gypo **** moved in next to me i would snap keys in his door locks first. Then throw the smoke pellets in. Smash threw the window and beat them up with a tyre iron. FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY!!
you sad ignorant racist little boy

ernesto said:
scottyboi said:
you sad ignorant racist little boy
shut up andrew

Where I live, which is longsight, is highly populated with Asians eastern Europeans and what ronnies article said about these Roma gypsies.

My street alone has no more than myself and a very old neighbour who is British, the rest of the street is these romainians. Now if anyone wants to know what these people are like il tell you.

They are horrible, dirty pigs. They spit everywhere, throw rubbish out in the streets (we have had pest control out 3 times in 2 months due to rats and cockroaches) they abuse the old couple that live in the street. They gang up and have big parties at 3 in the morning. They let their kids play football in a small street kicking it at windows and doors, then telling people to fuck off after being told to move. These are 6 maybe 7 or 8 year olds talking to pensioners whilst their parents who are abusive aswell stand there laughing.

Just bought I'd give you an insight into how they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.