Would You?

I would. Especially if they looked like the original photos. Any holes a goal, they look like good ones. My pleasure.

Good point Ste, I've met Tony, he had dark hair, but we now know he dies it, he's actually like the ginger crooning ****.

Fucking daywalkers, they take all the action they can get.
Dying it is completely wrong. I'm actually going grey. But if they look like the ones on the op, yeah I would.

As I am going bald and grey, I shall bow out at this stage by saying there is ageism going on here. Its not nice and its rather ugly, I think I may get some corrective surgery so I am more desirable.

At least I'm not ginger.

Nah, couldn't do the he-she thing. Don't want any kind of shock like that. If I couldn't tell the difference and the issue was purely regarding the possibility of having kids, that would be different, but come on. you usually get quite a few bodily giveaways, especially if you're in the UK and not somewhere where it's far more common like Bangkok.

If I ever started balding I'd get a number zero all over. I think that's unlikely though as all my male immediate family still have full heads of hair. I am not ginger. My hair is brown (and grey). My youngest daughter however is bright red on top, and she is gorgeous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.