Would You?

Why Always Ste

So... You meet what you perceive to be a Woman on a date, you get lucky, "She" looks hot, everything looks "normal"
You get down with "her"

But just as you are about to start doing your business..... "she" tells you that she is Transgender... AKA Mr. Garrison :/

cynthia-escobar.jpg

jenna-telekova.jpg

Would you say No?

And, if "she" didn't even tell you, how would you feel afterwards if you found out?

There's a Thai massage place in Soho where punters got to choose between female, male or ladyboy to give them an hours session. I heard they got in trouble for sending in a ladyboy when the fella asked for a bird on more than one occasion. You might not be able to tell when the lights are dimmed and you're lying on your front.

For me, you'd be having your wicked way with a gay man in a woman's body. This would rule it out for me. I want a woman who is a woman and was born a woman. The blogger and writer Juliet Jacques is an old University pal of mine but I knew them as Gareth back then. You can tell in seconds that something isn't right with her.

I came across loads when I traveled through Thailand, and at first I found it funny but it did become annoying constantly being harassed/pestered to buy a Massage from
the ladyboys.

I want a Woman that is born a Woman as I'm not bothered about "sex" as much as say a more intimate relationship experience with potential for having children...
Something a Transgender couldn't provide.
Yes there are women who do miscarry and so on, but you get my point.

I don't want children but couldn't consider going with a transgender person. I backed and supported Gareth / Juliet because it was their decision but it's not for me.

I've truly loved one woman and she was the best friend I'd ever had. She completed me and my life hasn't been the same since we broke up. I could tell her anything, do anything or nothing with her and always be happy. No male friend has come anywhere near that close. We're effectively looking for a life partner here and I don't think a man in a woman's body provides that.

If you didn't do the business he/she could probably report you to the police and you'd be prosecuted for a hate crime.

I came across loads when I traveled through Thailand, and at first I found it funny but it did become annoying constantly being harassed/pestered to buy a Massage from
the ladyboys.

I want a Woman that is born a Woman as I'm not bothered about "sex" as much as say a more intimate relationship experience with potential for having children...
Something a Transgender couldn't provide.
Yes there are women who do miscarry and so on, but you get my point.

Did you now?

Durty boy

I don't want children but couldn't consider going with a transgender person. I backed and supported Gareth / Juliet because it was their decision but it's not for me.

I've truly loved one woman and she was the best friend I'd ever had. She completed me and my life hasn't been the same since we broke up. I could tell her anything, do anything or nothing with her and always be happy. No male friend has come anywhere near that close. We're effectively looking for a life partner here and I don't think a man in a woman's body provides that.
Jeez you have totally missed the point of gender reassignment

I don't think I'd actually say no, I'd just turn and run at a speed which would have Usain Bolt gasping in admiration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.