Wow the hatred for our club is immense

gaudinho's stolen car said:
pominoz said:
What is the opinion though?

Do i really have to go through it again?

I do not understand why you guys get so uppity and insult other blues when they say the shithole is in Salford.
Get over it.

So, shut. the. fuck. up.

Er, no.

Poor babies, some think the scum play in Salford, oh how you have suffered. Ffs.

pominoz said:
pominoz said:

I do not understand why you guys get so uppity and insult other blues when they say the shithole is in Salford.
Get over it.

So, shut. the. fuck. up.

Er, no.

Poor babies, some think the scum play in Salford, oh how you have suffered. Ffs.

Where does this hatred for Salford come from?

pominoz said:
pominoz said:
Sorry for having an opinion :(

Get over it.

It's not the end of the world but why say its in Salford when it clearly isn't, if it's a genuine error fine but it would be wrong if taking the mick.

pominoz said:
So, shut. the. fuck. up.

Er, no.

No hatred here, just find it weird that people get so upset over something so trivial and turn on their own.

Anyway, we have a game on later,you going?<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:50 am --<br /><br />
de niro said:
pominoz said:

Get over it.

It's not the end of the world but why say its in Salford when it clearly isn't, if it's a genuine error fine but it would be wrong if taking the mick.

I agree if it was done on purpose thats wrong, but that did not seem to be the case (to me anyway).

If someone makes a mistake, point it out, no need for insults, as you pointed out with the unofficial warning.

pominoz said:
pominoz said:
Er, no.

No hatred here, just find it weird that people get so upset over something so trivial and turn on their own.

Anyway, we have a game on later,you going?

-- Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:50 am --

de niro said:
pominoz said:

Get over it.

I agree if it was done on purpose thats wrong, but that did not seem to be the case (to me anyway).

If someone makes a mistake, point it out, no need for insults, as you pointed out with the unofficial warning.

Nah, it was an official warning. Are pominoz and de niro the same person?

pominoz said:

Anyway, we have a game on later,you going?

-- Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:50 am --

de niro said:

Nah, it was an official warning. Are pominoz and de niro the same person?

Mate , i told you in the pm that i did not report you.

The unofficial warning was given to colin bellend on page 11 of this thread.
If you have received a warning, it has nothing to do with me.

As i said, i saw our exchange as a bit of banter to kill time until the match starts.

Hopefuly the mod that warned you can clarify this.

Mr Jolly said:
You Wollongong boys are busy as fuck.

You're just acting stupid on purpose now, Wollongong is about 500 miles from Melbourne.

"About"? You obviously haven't read Markt85's facts, accuracy is next to Godliness.

You must be somewhere close to wickedness then.

Mr Jolly said:
"About"? You obviously haven't read Markt85's facts, accuracy is next to Godliness.

You must be somewhere close to wickedness then.

Init blud.

I thought you were doing it on purpose and now you've proved it, even misquoting chav speak.

I think you meant innit blud.

It reminds me of watching Les Dawson playing piano, really stupid or actually clever?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.