Wow the hatred for our club is immense

gaudinho's stolen car said:
pominoz said:
Where are you from?

Blackley, then Cheetham Hill, originally. Why?

You are from Manchester so you don't know what it's like to be a Salfordian City fan and to hear ignorant fellow Blues say that Old Trafford is in Salford, despite the actual name of the ground indicating otherwise. I've seen you post before and you don't seem ignorant, so I'd guess that you knew that already. Now I've stated the obvious to you, can you explain why you decided to ask so many pedantic questions, and get involved in something that was not your concern?

It concerns me when blues turn on other blues for very little reason.

Does it really matter that a fellow blue says that the shithole is in Salford, instead of Trafford?

As for the many pedantic questions, i only asked why you called a fellow blue a "cock', because he said Trafford is in Salford.

You are a proud Salfordian, good for you, but please do not use that as a hammer to beat other blues who are not.

Peace and a 3-0 on Saturday, please :)

pominoz said:
pominoz said:

You are from Manchester so you don't know what it's like to be a Salfordian City fan and to hear ignorant fellow Blues say that Old Trafford is in Salford, despite the actual name of the ground indicating otherwise. I've seen you post before and you don't seem ignorant, so I'd guess that you knew that already. Now I've stated the obvious to you, can you explain why you decided to ask so many pedantic questions, and get involved in something that was not your concern?

It concerns me when blues turn on other blues for very little reason.

Does it really matter that a fellow blue says that the shithole is in Salford, instead of Trafford?

As for the many pedantic questions, i only asked why you called a fellow blue a "cock', because he said Trafford is in Salford.

You are a proud Salfordian, good for you, but please do not use that as a hammer to beat other blues who are not.

Peace and a 3-0 on Saturday, please :)
He didn't call him a cock I did because he was being one. You don't strike me as being either naive or stupid so don't act it. As for a warning De Niro up to you but you know the score, funny how people not from Salford seem to have a very bad geographical mind and are able to slag Salford off but hey I'll take your warning OK

pominoz said:
Where are you from?

genius.

what a fuckin embarassment. Who gives a fuck where old scaffold is? Is there a line marking the boundaries between trafford. salford and manchesterthat you have to have permission to cross. Get a fuckin grip.

Mr Jolly said:
Do you know what "thought" did? Stuck a feather in the ground and tried to grow a hen.

Now you have been told several times that Salford and Trafford aren't the same thing, is it finally going to sink in?

Wise words Gaudinho, but if you're going to use snippets of wisdom at least get them right. Thought thought he would grow a hen not tried to grow a hen.

Better luck next time.

Ah right, cheers, thanks.

No worries, although I think you're a bit of a cock for making such an error.

You got the money... there for the grace of Arab billionnaires go any of us ... I say good luck and I hope you fuck Manure and the Scouse scum for many a season to come... only thing I'd ask is don't forget where you came from while you enjoy brilliant brilliant success...

Poz NUFC

PS you're a good set of lads ... enjoy fellas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.