Woy getting upset with city..

Fuck Woy, City have obligations to our owner and sponsors, they want to see the whole squad, that's why we are taking Hart & Jimmy but not playing them. Is he really suggesting that they cant do a 16 hour round trip flight and then play a game weeks later.

west didsblue said:
Is he also upset with Liverpool for taking their players to Dublin and Mauritius?

Of course he is, that's why it was all over the media.

You must have missed it.

yeah whatever !! said:
Woy Hodgeson is upset with City going on a trip to Abu Dhabi after the last game.he sent FA headed letter to all prem clubs explaining that he wanted all possible England players rested b4 they are picked and join up for world cup duty..

Fuck off woy,most of your team will be from the red bit of Stretford anyroad.

Edited for accuracy.

The Colonel said:
yeah whatever !! said:
Woy Hodgeson is upset with City going on a trip to Abu Dhabi after the last game.he sent FA headed letter to all prem clubs explaining that he wanted all possible England players rested b4 they are picked and join up for world cup duty..

Fuck off woy,most of your team will be from the red bit of Manchester anyroad.
I Can see his point.
I can't see the point of Roy Hodgson.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I can't see the point of Roy Hodgson.
I can - he's not Harry Redknapp, the only other option.
On the other hand he can piss right off with his moans as he is the only manager that would give Steven Hawking an England cap if he was pictured in a red (rags or dippers) shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.