Woy getting upset with city..

yeah whatever !! said:
Woy Hodgeson is upset with City going on a trip to Abu Dhabi after the last game.he sent FA headed letter to all prem clubs explaining that he wanted all possible England players rested b4 they are picked and join up for world cup duty..

Fuck off woy,most of your team will be from the red bit of Manchester anyroad.

And they've been resting all season.

If I thought we had a chance of winning the tournament and we had more than 2 players in the squad I would maybe give a shit so do one Woy with your negative tactics and your pandering to the rags

gordondaviesmoustache said:
The Colonel said:
yeah whatever !! said:
Woy Hodgeson is upset with City going on a trip to Abu Dhabi after the last game.he sent FA headed letter to all prem clubs explaining that he wanted all possible England players rested b4 they are picked and join up for world cup duty..

Fuck off woy,most of your team will be from the red bit of Manchester anyroad.
I Can see his point.

That's not Woy's point, that's your point, GDM.

This is Woy's point .

Hardly an unreasonable request is it? If Hart gets injured in the post season tour we've lost our best goal keeper for the WORLD CUP all because of a couple of friendlies.

adrianr said:
Hardly an unreasonable request is it? If Hart gets injured in the post season tour we've lost our best goal keeper for the WORLD CUP all because of a couple of friendlies.

Hart won't be playing, nor I suspect will any of our World Cup-bound players such as Aguero Silva etc. Hodgson can piss off, flying first class to Abu Dhabi and back for a relaxing few days is hardly likely to put their fitness in jeopardy.

Aye, Milner must be exhausted after playing about 10 games this year and keepers are renowned for getting worn out by their exhausting jobs. Jog on Woy, it's got fuck all to do with you anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.