Wrestlemania 28

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I have a feeling that Shawn will do Undertaker during the triple H fight and the streak will be broken as DX reunite and turn "heel"

It would be truly stupid if they ever ended the streak, I don't think they would - he will go 20-0 and retire, he means to much to the WWE brand for them to ever have him lose the streak. DX reunion might happen but Taker will still win. He has 1 good match a year and this is it. Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker a few years ago was incredible, and I hate the both of them.

Don't really watch it any more but I do tend to watch WM. Some good matches on there hope The Rock has been training hard as he was awful last time he tried to wrestle - the way they have built the match up for over a year means he won't have an excuse either .. plenty of notice.

I was on Paddy Power website and they having betting up for the WWE tomorrow night. So anyone in the know whos going to win what matches. Noticed some pictures up about the WWE coming to Dublin and the Sheamus was with the belt in the picture. So I am taking it he will win tomorrow night.

leighton said:
I was on Paddy Power website and they having betting up for the WWE tomorrow night. So anyone in the know whos going to win what matches. Noticed some pictures up about the WWE coming to Dublin and the Sheamus was with the belt in the picture. So I am taking it he will win tomorrow night.
saw paddys odds to. 1/7 for taker to win guessing he must know something? Question is how do they work out the odds as its not something which you can really price up?

welcometomanchester said:
leighton said:
saw paddys odds to. 1/7 for taker to win guessing he must know something? Question is how do they work out the odds as its not something which you can really price up?

Taker should be like 1/30, there's no way they would have him lose

welcometomanchester said:
leighton said:

God only knows. Its like the betting for the who killed the bloke in Corrie they had a while back. They dont really know who done it but its a way of getting more people to bet. Those wrestling fans will bet on this and Paddy Power will make some money from it. Just weird to see it on Paddy Powers.

People say its for kids yet the majority of US viewers are in the 18-34 demographic. Personally I've been watching from 1997 onwards (when I was a kid) and certainly the first few years were more adult orientated than it is now (though loads of kids still watched back then)

In 1998/99 (and to some extent 2000) hated missing even a single episode. Still watch Raw quite regularly now but don't exactly go out of my way to watch it. Still prefer it over most of the rubbish and filler that's on Tv. Better than watching a bunch of d-list celebs in some house for a couple of weeks.

Even if its not quite the 98 peak (some would say 2000 statistically but 98 was best for me) the WWE is in a very strong financial state and will be further boosted by a huge attendance for WM. Despite how some people like to look down on it they have some of the best production and marketing people you will see anywhere.

Most of the older veterans aren't at their peak though the Undertaker as a character (physically he's battered) is still as great as he always was. Wouldn't rule out a HHH win and reckon Cena will win his match as well.

The Lesnar thing just makes things even more interesting though this contract is unconfirmed.

Cue the "scintillating" real/fake debate (unless we are going to get the first non wrestling forum discussion in recorded history which does not bring up that subject when WWE are mentioned)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.