Wrestlemania 29

ConnorD110 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
ethan23 said:
The truth is it's all about making money, the reality is, grown men won't buy anywhere near the amount of memorabilia that children buy. This is why Cena will never turn heel, or at least he won't for the next 5 years or so
Hulk Hogan did but he was probably on his way down at that point and this ramped him right back up in popularity
TBF WCW could afford to with Hogan because they had so many top stars. Turning Cena heel could be detrimental because they have nobody to replace him, yet.

Overall Mania was good I thought just completely anticlimactic in the end.

Good?

The best match by far was the Taker/ Punk match followed by Goat Boy and Kane. The rest? Predictable rubbish. Rock and Cena was just a bought of 'I'll do your move, you kick out and then it's your turn to do mine", Lesnar and HHH was the same (no blood in a no holds barred match?), Ryback losing was stupidity...etc etc.

No thought, no ideas and no fun.

I watched it round a mates. 8 of us. All 35 upwards. All of us said it was the worst we could remember. Thank God I only paid a little bit.

BimboBob said:
ConnorD110 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Hulk Hogan did but he was probably on his way down at that point and this ramped him right back up in popularity
TBF WCW could afford to with Hogan because they had so many top stars. Turning Cena heel could be detrimental because they have nobody to replace him, yet.

Good?

The best match by far was the Taker/ Punk match followed by Goat Boy and Kane. The rest? Predictable rubbish. Rock and Cena was just a bought of 'I'll do your move, you kick out and then it's your turn to do mine", Lesnar and HHH was the same (no blood in a no holds barred match?), Ryback losing was stupidity...etc etc.

I watched it round a mates. 8 of us. All 35 upwards. All of us said it was the worst we could remember. Thank God I only paid a little bit.

There's the first problem ;)

BimboBob said:
ConnorD110 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Good?

I bet your an interesting bunch :-)

What happened with Fandango then? I'm not a wrestling fan, but a radio show I listen to has taken quite a liking to his gimmick, and have been talking him up. Only problem is, I didn't hear them talking about what happened at Wrestlemania. Did he finally wrestle or no? If so, what happened?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.