Wrexham thread

I remember watching City at the Racecourse on Boxing Day 1998. I think it was a 12 noon kick off. It pissed it down but we won one-nil. That was the match after York away, it marked the turning point in our decline.
Stood in the paddock right behind the goal when wiekens scored. Never been as cold at a city match in my life and I’ve seen us play at Oldham a few times.then set off for a lovely few days in York

I like Ryan Reynolds. This will be good for Wrexham eventually. Once they get out of that League it gets easier! That league must be one of the hardest to get out of (top end, the bottom ends easy ;))

I like these documentaries> One of the reasons I came to City was after all or nothing.

Also i see your shitholes and raise you a Bradford

Lleyn peninsular is great. Too far for raggies to go.
Pretty sure Joe Mercer and John Charles (possibly) used to holiday at Llanbedrog together, I remember Fred Eyre telling the story once or twice, imagine seeing the equivalent today and it was Pep and Messi.

Stunning place though, but was incredibly poor 80+years ago.

I like Ryan Reynolds. This will be good for Wrexham eventually. Once they get out of that League it gets easier! That league must be one of the hardest to get out of (top end, the bottom ends easy ;))

I like these documentaries> One of the reasons I came to City was after all or nothing.

Also i see your shitholes and raise you a Bradford
@Bantamgaz

I remember watching City at the Racecourse on Boxing Day 1998. I think it was a 12 noon kick off. It pissed it down but we won one-nil. That was the match after York away, it marked the turning point in our decline.
I was in the away end for that game (long story) needless to say I didnt jump up & down when we scored as the natives were not that keen on the english :-)

Watched the first episode.

How very easy it could have been that we were in their position. I sometimes say I miss those days. Watching that, I really don't.

Fair play to them really hope it works out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.