Wrexham thread

Sounds like you were in the home end! City were in the away!!!
I meant the away end looking from a city point of view, but I know what you mean I was really a away supporter in the home end but I wasnt giving my identity away?

Be interesting to see how Deadpool FC fair should they fuck up promotion again.

I like Ryan Reynolds. This will be good for Wrexham eventually. Once they get out of that League it gets easier! That league must be one of the hardest to get out of (top end, the bottom ends easy ;))

I like these documentaries> One of the reasons I came to City was after all or nothing.

Also i see your shitholes and raise you a Bradford
Cannot disagree tbh and how’s it get easier ????? Don’t forget they won’t be able to throw the same money at it once they hit the football league

Not sure how true it is but I heard that they are paying one of their players 13 grand a week.

It’s going ok at the moment but I don’t see it being sustainable or that it’s going to last. Can definitely see the owners getting bored and sacking it off in a few years.

Hope for the fans it all works out though. I’m sure they will get an easy time off it in the press and from other fans as they aren’t sportswashing, so it’s all ticketyboo.

Cannot disagree tbh and how’s it get easier ????? Don’t forget they won’t be able to throw the same money at it once they hit the football league
National league is a football wasteland. Just look at previous teams and how quickly they've gone from National league to League 1 vs teams relegated into national league. More promotion places. League 2 quality is no better than the National league. Ask Harrogate and Barrow.

National league is a football wasteland. Just look at previous teams and how quickly they've gone from National league to League 1 vs teams relegated into national league. More promotion places. League 2 quality is no better than the National league. Ask Harrogate and Barrow.
Yeah are they flying through the leagues .......... look at Salford ????,

As a half breed (Mum’s American, Dad from Rochdale) I enjoyed the first couple of eps. The lads seem well intentioned, and last I looked Wrexham are off to a good start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.