Wrexham thread

Slight technical point, Stockport are promoted, they haven’t won the league yet, BUT your point still stands, County ignored for the celebrity club… because… clicks/eyeballs.
Not the same like it used to be, the internet has ruined a lot of things with football reporting.

A lovely story and great to see them promoted. For all the miserable cunts pissing on their parade, take a fucking day off. I don’t understand that mindset.

They are cheats, they have film stars, they this, they that. Well, non doom merchants think it’s great, so Wrexham, don’t bother your Welsh arses. The majority think it’s great. Some people can’t help themselves. Best avoided. Who wants cunts like that around anybody?

A lovely story and great to see them promoted. For all the miserable cunts pissing on their parade, take a fucking day off. I don’t understand that mindset.

They are cheats, they have film stars, they this, they that. Well, non doom merchants think it’s great, so Wrexham, don’t bother your Welsh arses. The majority think it’s great. Some people can’t help themselves. Best avoided. Who wants cunts like that around anybody?
Don't waste your breath; "haters gonna hate".

It’s interesting. On RAWK there are posts like ‘fantastic achievement’ and ‘a lovely story’. In the main they wish them well.

I wonder if that will change if Wrexham ever dare challenge Liverpool for something?

It’s interesting. On RAWK there are posts like ‘fantastic achievement’ and ‘a lovely story’. In the main they wish them well.

I wonder if that will change if Wrexham ever dare challenge Liverpool for something?
The irony (*cough* racism *cough*) of that is astounding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.