Wrexham thread

Finished 5-5!!
It's not the first time they done something as spectacular as this. I think they did a come back on the Welcome to Wrexham series when they beat Dover 6-5.

Wrexham seem to score goals and concede goals. 13 scored and 13 conceded. Certainly give Barcelona vs PSG 2017 a run for their money.

Whilst it may be good for US audiences you can't be conceding the goals they do and expect to go up. According to Flashscores they also played 5 at the back yesterday (although most likely a 3-5-2) and still let in 5.

Personally I don't rate Parkinson and could see him being a casualty if they want to climb up the leagues.

Whilst it may be good for US audiences you can't be conceding the goals they do and expect to go up. According to Flashscores they also played 5 at the back yesterday (although most likely a 3-5-2) and still let in 5.

Personally I don't rate Parkinson and could see him being a casualty if they want to climb up the leagues.
Foster has retired again after the amount of goals conceded

City legend George Evans signs for Wrexham. Was very highly rated back in the academy, had a decent career l, should be one of the best if not the best player in league 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.