Written off by Hansen and Sunday Supplement

Re: 'On the verge of capitulation'-Hansen

Just seen that, loves a good city bashing, although I didn't disagree with anything he said!

'Just basically said we don't have the balls to go for it'

At the end of the day we need to pick it up.

he has obviously been having a look on here because it sounds like a lot of fans on here already give in.

MCFC1993 said:
Just seen that, loves a good city bashing, although I didn't disagree with anything he said!

'Just basically said we don't have the balls to go for it'

At the end of the day we need to pick it up.

He ain't totally wrong but such words should fire the team up.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Uncle Wally One Ball said:
What it this old time knobber talking about, capitulation?
You're gonna have to add some context.
He was just speaking in very simplified soundbytes at the end of motd and said what he has seen from us is 'absolute capitulation'. That means surrender, which is wholly inaccurate.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
What it this old time knobber talking about, capitulation?
You're gonna have to add some context.
He was just speaking in very simplified soundbytes at the end of motd and said what he has seen from us is 'absolute capitulation'. That means surrender, which is wholly inaccurate.
Are you sure he wasn't talking about liverpool? I wouldn't get excited about what he says, he is a thick, envious **** of the highest order. And next season when we run out as champions, he'll be taking credit for it in some way or other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.