Written off by Hansen and Sunday Supplement

sjk2008 said:
moomba said:
Remember we've won our four league matches before Swansea, and 7 of our last 8.

Before the weekend, you (United from memory) had gained one more point than us over our last 10 matches. Does that sound like a capitulation to you?

It was a fairly typical over reaction to every poor performance and every poor result we've had this season.

Personally I'd rather the experts think we won't win the title, having everyone think it's ours to lose only makes me nervous. But if he does know his stuff, you'd think he might be able to do better than he did the other night (even if it was still criticism of our performance against Swansea).

How bloody dare you!

CHeck my location 'mate'!

Ha

Oops, sorry about that. Don't think I've ever insulted someone quite so much on a message board. Ha ha.

deano ou812 said:
Red_fan said:
For anyone that wants another good laugh at Hansen....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16750484

I really believe Stewart Downing has it in him to be a world-beater. In the early stages on Wednesday he had Micah Richards backing off and backing of. Let me tell you there are only so many players who can do that to him.

With the ability he has he should be a world-beater but he is not. This has to come from somewhere, but there is a real talent in there and it is obvious Dalglish has great belief in him.

Stewart Downing a potential 'world beater' :D
fcuk that more chance of being a panel beater....
Possible reply/put down of the day!

I was incensed by Hanson's rantings on Saturday, and I'm rather surprised at the accepting nature of so many on here. Maybe I should be a little more circumspect.
The fact that Hanson displayed a blatent anti-City biase wound me up; he completely ignored the fact the United were outplayed in their two Europa Cup games, and blamed City's decline partly on Mancini's tactics and almost entirely on Balotelli for distracting him.
United's form has been far from 100% convincing and Fergie has openly admitted to tactical failures, so Hansons appraisal didn't hold too much water. Hanson certainly wasn't restrained, thoughtful or objective. Not what we expect of the Beeb, but exactly what we've come to expect from those of a scouse red persuasion, who see City as usurpers of their rightful place at the top table of English football. They are becoming worse than the scum.

pundits and writers always go with the in team so no matter who wins it the are always right. and i dont get why some fans have given in, plus we have still had a shit hot season no matter the out come.

sjk2008 said:
moomba said:
sjk2008 said:
Exactly. IMO, this is another example of fans not liking their club on the receiving end of criticism (rightly or wrongly) from people who do actually know a lot about the game.

I don't think it's that.

And I bet the people in charge at Liverpool when he was there didn't overreact to every loss in the middle of a good run of results like he did the other night.

Fair enough, but the only thing he is getting paid for now is to talk solely about football. Some of his comments may have been a little 'extreme' but on the whole he wasn't far wrong was he?

The fact City have played so well for pretty much the whole season only to have a little stumble recently when it's getting to crunch-time in the title race is probably what he is basing it on.

I reckon if you hadn't come back from 2-0 down to 3-2 against Sporting he may have laid in a little more.

But, regardless of the odd stupid comment he has said here and there over the years he does know his stuff. He wouldn't be employed in such a role otherwise.

If you take 6 points from Chelsea & Stoke with convincing performances and he still ticks by what he said at the weekend then yes, I'd have to agree he's talking out of his balloon knot.
Stumble recently? 7 wins from 9 in the league.

SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:
moomba said:
I don't think it's that.

And I bet the people in charge at Liverpool when he was there didn't overreact to every loss in the middle of a good run of results like he did the other night.

Fair enough, but the only thing he is getting paid for now is to talk solely about football. Some of his comments may have been a little 'extreme' but on the whole he wasn't far wrong was he?

The fact City have played so well for pretty much the whole season only to have a little stumble recently when it's getting to crunch-time in the title race is probably what he is basing it on.

I reckon if you hadn't come back from 2-0 down to 3-2 against Sporting he may have laid in a little more.

But, regardless of the odd stupid comment he has said here and there over the years he does know his stuff. He wouldn't be employed in such a role otherwise.

If you take 6 points from Chelsea & Stoke with convincing performances and he still ticks by what he said at the weekend then yes, I'd have to agree he's talking out of his balloon knot.
Stumble recently? 7 wins from 9 in the league.

'Stumble recently' was perhaps the wrong words.

I meant your League form away from home.

Chelsea 2-1 City
WBA 0-0 City
Sunderland 1-0 City
Wigan 0-1 City
Everton 1-0 City
Villa 0-1 City
Swansea 1-0 City

Only 7pts from the last 7games scoring 3.

In the 7 before that....

Bolton 2-3 City
Spurs 1-5 City
Fulham 2-2 City
Blackburn 0-4 City
United 1-6 City
QPR 2-3 City
Liverpool 1-1 City

17pts from 7games scoring 24.

Hansen is a twat and his rant last night was his twattiest yet.
No mention of 'character' or 'desire' or 'never say die attitude' from him. Just another spiteful, half pissed stream of drivel.

Red_fan said:
For anyone that wants another good laugh at Hansen....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16750484

I really believe Stewart Downing has it in him to be a world-beater. In the early stages on Wednesday he had Micah Richards backing off and backing of. Let me tell you there are only so many players who can do that to him.

With the ability he has he should be a world-beater but he is not. This has to come from somewhere, but there is a real talent in there and it is obvious Dalglish has great belief in him.

Stewart Downing a potential 'world beater' :D

I've got it in me to win City the title. Just got the wrong kind o' feet.

Downing occasionally puts a decent run together and chips in with a goal now and then! Same as Walcott. But 'world beater' has a simple test - can they walk into the Barcelona side? No? Forget about beating the world and try an' put a stout 90mins together!

Now that City are in their pomp, Hansen is entering his dotage! Got back just as we were still 0-0 on MotD and with The Dippers CAPITULATING a two goal lead 'twas a wonderful night for HansenWatchers!

funny how him and pinnochio thomson were adamant it wasn`t a penalty last night(and lawrenson said the same) but apparently richards handball in the semi was nailed on...

three bitter,scouse jealous bastards...

king kenny ripping up trees at anfield still is he boys??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.