Wrong fuel in your car.

stonerblue said:
toffee balls said:
What do you need to know guys

I have put diesel in a petrol car x 1

I have put petrol in a diesel car x 2

glad I don't smoke that shit anymore

Smelly Cnut said:
Work part-time at a petty station and witnessed a woman put a fivers worth of diesel into her unleaded Daewoo Matiz (sp?). After i told her not to start it up 'cause she'd fuck her engine and to get onto her breakdown people, it cost her £130 for the pleasure of them draining it out. What made me wonder is that the diesel pump nozzle is a bit bigger than the unleaded nozzle so she must of struggled to get the diesel into her car and makes me think she was a bit stupid.

Anyone else managed to do this. I could understand people putting unleaded into a diesel car 'cause the nozzle would fit easily but not the other way around.

She should have filled it up with pecky.
£5 of diesel to a full tank of unleaded as a ratio would make no difference
She has been ripped by the breakdown people.

agreed.

-- Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:05 pm --

black mamba said:
I recall a certain ex City player that i know puttin' the wrong fuel into his new car as he tanked up for a visit to a relatives , and it cost him £3,000 to get it sorted out!

I shall save him the embarrassment !

I'm gonna go for Alex Williams.

hehe .......

an' you wouldn't be far off!

black mamba said:
stonerblue said:
toffee balls said:

agreed.

black mamba said:
I recall a certain ex City player that i know puttin' the wrong fuel into his new car as he tanked up for a visit to a relatives , and it cost him £3,000 to get it sorted out!

hehe .......

is that because he couldn't feel the right nozzle 'cause of his gloves?

I've just remembered in relation to my previous post, on the first occasion I was talking to the mechanics who seemed to do that thing quite regularly and they told me a few stories re: wrong fuel.

One was a guy who filled up his car with the wrong fuel at a service station the night before he traveled. He stayed at the premier inn (or whatever) that night and drove off in the morning. It was only when he was about five miles from home (about 200 miles from where he'd filled up) when his car seized up. The fuel had separated overnight as the lighter fuel had risen to the top (can't remember which way round), thus delaying the inevitable by a couple of hundred miles.

Another was the bloke who filled up with the wrong fuel, had it removed, immediately went to the garage and filled up with the wrong fuel again.

Even I wouldn't do that!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I had a diesel car before and I filled it up with petrol twice.
I was in Liverpool and the guy who was behind me at the garage told me he was a mechanic. He towed it to the garage he worked at, drained it and charged me...40 quid & 4 wheels. What a star.

I was so grateful I gave him the same again to get himself a drink. Given my reduced finances currently he'd probably have to settle for a hug if it happened today!!

You forgot about his add-ons so I added them for you :-)
Put petrol in my deisel once (friday night on way home from work with a carry out in the passenger seat telling me to hurry up), luckily I realised after about £3 so stopped, spoke to the attendant and she let me fill up with deisel (even though I hadnt the money on me, but as it was on my regular route to and from work, they knew me pretty well, and I paid the full amount on the monday and bought a box of chocolates which I left on the counter).

black mamba said:
stonerblue said:
toffee balls said:

agreed.

black mamba said:

hehe .......

Gotta be Nicky Weaver then ..

they say everyone will do it once
the one time i did it, it cost the companay a bomb
£60 in fuel, £250 to drain the tank and wages of 10 men

nevilletogoater-in said:
Women drivers never cease to amaze me. Last night I saw a woman trying to reverse off a motorway slip road back onto a busy dual carriageway.

I once watched two men try to drag a new BMW out of ditch using tow rope and ---------------- and a little Mini!!!!!!!!!!, they looked like chuckle brothers.

Now come on, reversing on a slip road without killing anyone, could be considered a skill, an art- ok read that bit back, :>0

but BMW Tow rope mini, not the kind of thing you would expect. Good job I turned up in my 4x4, ( Loved that car) and did the lady like thing and sorted it.

When I stopped Laughing

Men drivers lmao

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.