Wrong item delivered dilemma

Regards the fiver, whereas that is technically stealing too, there's a simple question of degree and of practicality. Most people would keep it and no-one would be prosecuted for doing so.

But the incorrect item cost £650. If you went into a shop and nicked £650 worth of stuff, you absolutely would get prosecuted and rightly so. Would you condone doing that?

I didn't call anyone a thieving **** btw.
What if you found £650 on the floor - but you had also just lost £180 (for the headphones)

Ok. I rgpight you wrote: 'The "thieving cunts" are the people saying he should keep them, not the OP.'

The fiver scenario is slightly different but it's keeping something that doesn't belong to you. Walking into a shop and stealing, however, is walking into a shop stealing!
Keeping something not intended for you is also stealing. You might not think it is, but it is.

And the "thieving cunts" line was merely me clarifying what someone else had said.

Oh, and we're playing utter shite again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.