Wrong item delivered dilemma

toolah1511

So I ordered some headphones worth £179 to be delivered on Tues just gone. Took time off for courier who never turned up. Rang the shop who didn't do anything but say "sorry it happens now and again when were busy"
Courier turned up next day when nobody was in and took a photo of my house to prove he was here a day late!
Turned up again today and left the parcel with the neighbour.
When I got the parcel it contains a naim muso qb worth £649!
The dilemma is do I keep the muso (I already have one) or do I come clean?
What are my legal requirements?
Her indoors says come clean (mad woman)

My rule of thumb with that sort of thing is this. If I am dealing with Tesco/Asda or the like, that is their tough luck. If it is a small business (that is to say not a national chain) I would come clean.

Couriers get paid peanuts and are given ridiculous work schedules and deadlines. These errors will happen because of it - some poor git wants to know where his/her £649 of whatever it is has got to.

Come clean.

Couriers get paid peanuts and are given ridiculous work schedules and deadlines. These errors will happen because of it - some poor git wants to know where his/her £649 of whatever it is has got to.

Come clean.

Is the correct answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.