WSL - Leicester (H) 4th Feb 2024 13:00

Was Bunny offside for that goal? Those of us camped on the edge of that penalty area didn't think so!
She wasn't as the cross went in but she strayed offside as Hemp (?) headed it, it wasn't a lot though.

I thought Leicester were very "physical" and the ref let them get away with too much of it for me.

The guardian has decided to have a report on the West Ham -arse game and a mid table affair between a team playing in Leigh playing against Brighton. No mention of the current table topping side.

She wasn't as the cross went in but she strayed offside as Hemp (?) headed it, it wasn't a lot though.

I thought Leicester were very "physical" and the ref let them get away with too much of it for me.
Just like the game against utd. There were ironic cheers when she finally got her card out.

Not a great game , but the business do , 3 points in the bag .
Also I thought Abbie McManus did well as co-commentary , sounded like a fan instead of trying to be an expert.
But don’t you want them to be experts rather than fanboys or girls - a la Spitty etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.