WSL Liverpool (A) 13/10/24 KO 15:00

Christ they made hard work of that yesterday but thankfully Shaw bailed us out. As for the goal we conceded - the Keeper went down in instalments for it.

Christ they made hard work of that yesterday but thankfully Shaw bailed us out. As for the goal we conceded - the Keeper went down in instalments for it.

She wasn't at all set when their player hit it, the view from directly behind the forward showed that. If other teams see that too then I'm sure others might try and catch her out by taking shots early. Needs to watch out.

Probably because we signed a keeper who's 29 and got 74 caps for Japan. Comes down to who the manager then thinks is better, at the moment it's Yamashita.
I see Yamashita as the week link.
Her footwork for that goal yesterday was even worse than that rag clown in the mens team.

I see Yamashita as the week link.
Her footwork for that goal yesterday was even worse than that rag clown in the mens team.

Not seen much of her before, but Japan are decent and that's a lot of caps, so she's clearly not useless. She was good in the last World Cup.

I'm not sure shes better than Keating, but experience can count and it may hopefully give Keating extra determination etc.

Probably because we signed a keeper who's 29 and got 74 caps for Japan. Comes down to who the manager then thinks is better, at the moment it's Yamashita.
Don't think Keating covered herself in glory with the nitros oxide stuff either, not a great look that for a professional footballer.

Don't think Keating covered herself in glory with the nitros oxide stuff either, not a great look that for a professional footballer.

Agreed, this knock back might serve her well in the long term. She needs to realise the opportunity she has, knuckle down and become the best professional she can.

Not seen much of her before, but Japan are decent and that's a lot of caps, so she's clearly not useless. She was good in the last World Cup.

I'm not sure shes better than Keating, but experience can count and it may hopefully give Keating extra determination etc.
Shame Karen Bardsley isn't still playing. A keeper of her quality would really compliment this exciting squad of players we have. I fear the goalie position could cost us again this season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.