BCWFC (A) Arsenal (H) Match Threads/WSL Title Run In:

It’s all Chelsea. Best we can hope for is no more goals.
And there weren't any, so we have to first win on Saturday, and/or rely on united, but even a win we still might have to better chelsea's score by 3 on Saturday - unlikely all round I would think, but 1-0 tonight wasn't as bad as it could have been.

And there weren't any, so we have to first win on Saturday, and/or rely on united, but even a win we still might have to better chelsea's score by 3 on Saturday - unlikely all round I would think, but 1-0 tonight wasn't as bad as it could have been.
I expected them to get 3 or 4 tonight, so at least we've got a bit of a chance now

All those silly goals we conceded have come back to haunt us. They play scum away, who will be on their holidays after their cup win and we play Villa away for Daly’s last game….should be interesting whatever happens, but at the end of the day the injury to Bunny Shaw has cost us dear…

Last edited:
Spurs keeping that score line down to 1-0 has opened things back up again a bit! I make Chelsea favourites but United are on a high after playing well and winning the cup. United will want to beat Chelsea make no mistake. They're still playing for fourth, Skinner wants to keep fans onside by ending the season on a high, they're at OT and anyone who doesn't support Chelsea thinks Emma Hayes is really annoying and would love to see them go trophyless.

If United have nothing to play for then Villa have even less. Their best players looking to move on, their manager is leaving and they can't finish any higher or lower than they already are.

United have lost all of their games against the top three side 3-1 this season, so if that's the case again, we need to beat Villa by 5. Our record against them isn't great but we've put 6 or 7 past better teams than them this season. Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs have all played at Villa and scored 4 or more this season. It's all to play for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.