BCWFC (A) Arsenal (H) Match Threads/WSL Title Run In:

Miedema leaving Arsenal. Would be a good signing

Edit:

According to media we’re interested
Just came on to say that I'd seen rumours that she's coming to us, but you beat me to it.

Safe to say that if she is, then I can't complain about our ambition at all.

Miedema leaving Arsenal. Would be a good signing

Edit:

According to media we’re interested
Would be quite a statement signing but not sure I'd believe the rumours just yet. Where would she fit into our style of play? (that's not going to change) Bunny would be our no.1 striker (she's deserved that) and we're not going to change the way we play to accomodate a 2nd up top. I doubt she'd come to play 2nd fiddle when I would think that most of the top clubs in Europe would be after her too.

Been told there's definite interest from us, but sky saying we're favourites is premature.

She's in a relationship with Beth Mead so wouldn't imagine she'd want to move too far away.... Swap deal Mead for Kelly?

Last edited:
Re. Miedema... I see there's a video surfaced that appears to show Miedema standing at their dugout as if she is about to come onto the pitch, and the Arse manager Eidevall pushes her back towards the bench. She (quite rightly) doesn't take to kindly to it and turns round to confront him...

Allegedly from their match against Everton recently.

They mentioned on Talk Shite this afternoon that we were interested…would be perfect for us to play with 2 up front…If Bunny don’t get you, Viv will!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.