BCWFC (A) Arsenal (H) Match Threads/WSL Title Run In:

Like the men’s team, it might be Spurs that help decide if City win the title!

Anyone want to rely on them coming through for us???
Realistically, no, but then did any of us really expect Liverpool to beat Chelsea a couple of weeks ago?
After all, most expected a Chelsea win on GD as we couldn't see them slipping up back at that point.
We're only so despondent now, because we were thrown a life-line then blew it. It could turn again, though unfortunately it's not very likely

Realistically, no, but then did any of us really expect Liverpool to beat Chelsea a couple of weeks ago?
After all, most expected a Chelsea win on GD as we couldn't see them slipping up back at that point.
We're only so despondent now, because we were thrown a life-line then blew it. It could turn again, though unfortunately it's not very likely
Regardless of individual match results for both teams in these last few weeks of the season, I’ve been consistently pessimistic about us ending up with a better GD than Chelsea, esp with them having more games to play. The size of their win last night was a real kick in the teeth.

Regardless of individual match results for both teams in these last few weeks of the season, I’ve been consistently pessimistic about us ending up with a better GD than Chelsea, esp with them having more games to play. The size of their win last night was a real kick in the teeth.
Yup, we had our chance, but I think we've blown it.
Please prove me wrong girls.

There are just a few small almost insignificant details that need straightening out, a touch of good luck in front of goal, and a mentality that is determined to put the opposition through the mangler.
I agree, I've no idea what happened from 60-89 minutes yesterday, whether orders were sent on, or the players just froze ? The first half they played with a freedom not often seen in this team, it was fluid, and while they created chances too, we should have taken some others. They improved after half time, but they still weren't on top for the 15 minutes after HT.

Coombs coming off seemed to be the catalyst, but with her on a yellow card I could see why he did that, especially with Angeldahl (who's normally very reliable) available, but we just stopped playing forward, in fact we went into a mode we usually see from away teams at The Etihad, and eventually the inevitable equaliser from mistakes came. We then started playing again, baffling, and we still should have hung on for the point, but they had the momentum.

The irony of it is they talked up winning to finish 2nd, but they now can't unless chelsea lose both games (highly unlikely).

What a lot of a tosh.

We've already had a complete rebuild, and these players are a "team" not the bunch of individuals we've had for the last 2/3 seasons.

Most, if not all of the top players have signed new long term contracts, which bodes well for the future.

For those that can't remember (or never knew), the league would have been won before yesterday, but for a travesty of refereeeing against chelsea at home in October, when an employee of chelsea refereed the game, and sent off 2 of our players (both second yellow's, one for time wasting which was utterly ridiculous), and then them scoring an equaliser in the 6th minute of added time.
I like your enthusiasm even if misplaced. Also please can you provide your proof that the said referee was a paid employee of Chelsea at the time of the match. If true (and you state it is) can’t someone take this matter further?

Anyone know which channel the Chelsea Spurs game is being shown on this coming Wednesday?
Saw one website saying bbc, but can’t see it listed on bbc red button channel (or bbc 2).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.