WSL WHU (H) 21/04/24:

Great performance by the girls, right at it from first whistle and to notch in about 30 seconds then again within 3 mins.
Jess on fire again and Bunny was lethal with a left footer top bins and a power header in the other top bin off the underside of the bar Dave Watson would of been happy with.

Other positives were a 1st goal for Blinkilde-Brown, another run and strike by Jess and Hempo running their back 4 ragged. Negative of course was the injury to Bunny, hopefully a scan will show it to be nothing serious.

If we can pump Bristol away next week by a few the pressure will be really on Chelsea. We simply have to beat Arsenal at home and that pompous prick Eideval and this League is winnable for the girls.
Come on City!

After the first goal I was expecting a final score of 90-0, then I adjusted after the second to 30-0, after the third I was down to 9-0, but final score of 5-0 more or less reflected what we'd done during the game. Poor finishing from WH - they could have had two or three. Terrific save from Keating just on HT. Their goalie saved a couple. Not a bad viewing for a Sunday afternoon.

Great performance by the girls, right at it from first whistle and to notch in about 30 seconds then again within 3 mins.
Jess on fire again and Bunny was lethal with a left footer top bins and a power header in the other top bin off the underside of the bar Dave Watson would of been happy with.

Other positives were a 1st goal for Blinkilde-Brown, another run and strike by Jess and Hempo running their back 4 ragged. Negative of course was the injury to Bunny, hopefully a scan will show it to be nothing serious.

If we can pump Bristol away next week by a few the pressure will be really on Chelsea. We simply have to beat Arsenal at home and that pompous prick Eideval and this League is winnable for the girls.
Come on City!
Yeah, sending this guy back home with a thumping ringing in his ears would be a highlight of the season.

Both us and Chelsea have Bristol to play yet; it could come down to whoever gives them the biggest pumping. Over to us next Sunday evening …

Both us and Chelsea have Bristol to play yet; it could come down to whoever gives them the biggest pumping. Over to us next Sunday evening …
Hopefully Kathy Burke is still giddy over doing Barca at their gaff and takes her eye off the ball before they play again.

Come on City!
Decided to go and watch live this afternoon. . Was great to see how well they played.. Really nice set up just missing the gut turning intensity of the first team but very watchable.

Decided to go and watch live this afternoon. . Was great to see how well they played.. Really nice set up just missing the gut turning intensity of the first team but very watchable.
I wouldn’t compare them to the men’s team. Probably easier for me as I don’t support City men because I support Everton but my women’s team is City. Just see their brand of football as their own entity and it’s very enjoyable. Glad you enjoyed and please keep supporting the ladies :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.