WSL WHU (H) 21/04/24:

Only seen the extended highlights as been away all weekend.

Great result, looked a good performance, though they were unlucky with the woodwork a couple of times, but the goal difference boost was helpful, as it puts some pressure on chelsea, we need to rack up some goals against bristol city, before they play them.

Looked a good attendance.

I think on paper we probably have the easier fixtures, but that's no gaurantee.

Arsenal at home is the critical one. Chelsea still have to play Liverpool, Spurs and the Rags though. Will take a lot for them to better our results considering the cup exploits they've had. But they tend to get the job done, so I loop back to my first sentence!

I was concerned to see her back out on the pitch at the end tbh. Thought they’d be ultra safe considering the point of the season and where we are. Bit of a news vacuum?

I was concerned to see her back out on the pitch at the end tbh. Thought they’d be ultra safe considering the point of the season and where we are. Bit of a news vacuum?

There’s a bit of an update, but not much. From the OS.

The boss explained that it was too early to make a proper assessment on Khadija ‘Bunny’ Shaw’s injury.

After grabbing an early brace at the Joie Stadium to take her tally to 50 WSL goals, the Jamaican was substituted at half-time with a suspected foot injury.

The forward returned to the bench on crutches, but Taylor insisted this was more of a precautionary measure.

He added: “We decided not to take the risk, it was touch and go whether she would come back on to the pitch.

“I don’t know, a foot injury. I’m not too sure. She’s on crutches which looks bad, but most players end up being off loaded in that situation.

“We’ll just have to assess it. If it’s more serious than we anticipate, then we’ll deal with it.

There’s a bit of an update, but not much. From the OS.

The boss explained that it was too early to make a proper assessment on Khadija ‘Bunny’ Shaw’s injury.

After grabbing an early brace at the Joie Stadium to take her tally to 50 WSL goals, the Jamaican was substituted at half-time with a suspected foot injury.

The forward returned to the bench on crutches, but Taylor insisted this was more of a precautionary measure.

He added: “We decided not to take the risk, it was touch and go whether she would come back on to the pitch.

“I don’t know, a foot injury. I’m not too sure. She’s on crutches which looks bad, but most players end up being off loaded in that situation.

“We’ll just have to assess it. If it’s more serious than we anticipate, then we’ll deal with it.
Cheers pal, hadn’t seen that.

Arsenal at home is the critical one. Chelsea still have to play Liverpool, Spurs and the Rags though. Will take a lot for them to better our results considering the cup exploits they've had. But they tend to get the job done, so I loop back to my first sentence!
Arsenal home is the critical one in terms of it being highest risk of not winning, in terms of GD it’s got to be the games both teams have against Bristol. We need to win by at least 4 goals in that next Sunday imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.