WTF are Arsenal playing at?

So with the knowledge that-

we always sell out at Arsenal
ticket prices were 15-20 quid cheaper than previous seasons, thus increasing demand
we're fucking loaded and can afford to take the 'risk' on the extra allocation

some fuckwit decided to go for the lower allocation?

Smart move. I'm currently unemployed, I'll happily take over as Ticket Office Manager instead of whichever tosser currently has that role.

blumoon said:
David,

UPDATE - Tickets have now arrived at MCFC and will go on sale this afternoon.

Toby

Then got this

I rang them yesterday morning to which they told me that the tickets wouldn't arrive till late on and tickets wouldn't be processed until this morning, my mate rang me last night telling me they were on sale, so snapped 6 up sharpish, gooners here I come!

I recieved this yesterday after asking the ticket office why we hadn't taken our full allocation:

Dear Ian,

Firstly, may I apologise for the conflicting messages which you have seen for the Arsenal game. I can now confirm exactly what the situation is, which I hope will make things clear for you.

As of yesterday afternoon it looked unlikely that the club would be in a position to take advantage of the further 912 tickets which were available to us for this fixture due to a number of reasons. However, due to an unprecedented demand from supporters we have worked alongside the Box Office at Arsenal to secure these tickets. As such, we expect the Arsenal game to go back on sale at some stage on either this afternoon or Friday morning once we have received these additional tickets.

If you would like to provide me with your Supporter Numbers and payment details I will make sure that tickets are processed for you as soon as they arrive.

Many Thanks
Daniel Feeney
Box Office Manager

And this was my reply to him:

Daniel,

Thanks for your response,
I have been in constant contact with Ticketline with regards to these extra tickets and have managed to secure 2 this afternoon.

Also this wasn’t a very fluid transaction,

I was told yesterday by one of the advisors that the additional tickets would go on sale this morning at 8am.
I called this morning at 8 and was told they would be on sale from 9am,
I called back at 9 and was told to call back at 10,
Called back at 10 to be told that the new allocation would be on sale on from 9am Friday morning.
I then checked on the official site after lunch today and it stated that they were now on sale, and this is when I rang and booked my 2 seats.

It’s all very confusing and frustrating from a supporters point of view being told different things every time you call.

It might also be an idea to update the official site as one of the news articles states that the extra tickets will be on sale from Friday,
And if they are on sale now people who are waiting until Friday might miss out.

I really appreciate all the time and effort that has gone into securing this extra allocation,
So many thanks for that.

I just hope that in the future that and ticket news that is given to the supporters is a bit more consistent.

Regards,
Ian

Padded seats - its not really football is it - it feels a bit like watered down prawn brigade.

But hey for £32.50 its good value for london.

Citytillidie69 said:
Padded seats - its not really football is it - it feels a bit like watered down prawn brigade.

But hey for £32.50 its good value for london.

i not been to emirates yet and got bummed over by ticket office also so couldnt get any again, i presume its standing asusual even if they do have padded seats?

Yeah, Standing as usual cause the lower tier isnt that steep, so to see the far end you have to really stand.

But at least you have half an acre to stand in - pleny of space between he seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.