WTF Bad Decision

Just notice you thought he showed attacking flair? Jesus, he could have really had a go at going past someone but all his efforts were half hearted as he didn't want to invite any full blooded challenges, watch the guy and preferably with your eyes open.

I have never agreed with anything but an attacking line up, but at least with the likes of ireland and tevez, both go past players with no thought to if they may get a kick in the process, this guy has it in the back of his mind every time, in essence he uses his pace to run away from any conflict. not a bad thing, but then again, against a team of hackers he'll always chicken out, watch and see.

Neil Young of the great 68 team couldnt tackle and backed out of confrontations but wow he could hit a ball!
Petrov's very similar. I agree with comments but if he sticks the ball in the net or creates a goal for somebody else I don't care what he got under his shorts!

*singingtheblues* said:
Jesus wept.
lets get one thing right, there is some shit on here that is utter rubbish, there is some shit on here that makes me laugh and there is some shit on here that is absolutely ridiculous beyond belief. You are my friend an absolute baffoon!

No need to get personal with me, I think my points are valid and this is a forum for fans with passion, not just to abuse fellow blues.

Lordeffingham said:
Listen anyone who thinks Petrov has anything but a 'Vagina' under his shorts is completely barking. He is a gifted individual with pace, pace and pace, but deffinately no 'Testicles'. He has about as much fight as a rent boy in a wheelchair that has been doped to the eyeballs. I don't want to sound as though I don't like the guy
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm getting a slightly different impression!!!!

I agree with a lot of what you've said. I'd give him a bit more credit than you but his petulant celebration tarnishes his performance.

Don't pick just the select bits, you sound like a journalist, I appreciate his good qualities and think when needed there are no better in the role he can fulfill, but it's horses for courses and yesterday I believe he should have been a non runner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.