WTF was all that about with Balo.

markbmcfc said:
Ricster said:
I've given this guy a chance but as far as i'm concerned he can fuck off today.

He isn't interested in playing for City and he isn't interested in playing for them team.

And all those going on about potential. Showing a flash of brilliance once every 3 or 4 games isn't potential.

Balo, if you dont want to play then sod off. You're a disgrace!

You usually talk sense Ricster, I enjoy reading your views.

However, this perticular post was utter tripe im afraid.

Its funny, if Balotelli came from our Academy, he'd get so much more patience from City fans its unreal.

Hi Mark,

The thing is though, Balo may have had an excuse last night, but what about the rest of the matches he seem's to stroll around in?

Take 1 Shaun Goater for an example. He joined us and played in a similar kind of fashion, strolling round the pitch, half heartedly. He was booed, not by me, he was abused, not by me. Shaun looked at the way he played and wondered why people adored Dickov and not him. Then it clicked with the Goat. The lack of effort was the reason why people were getting on his back.

Shaun changed his game, upped his effort on the pitch and not before too long became a firm fans favourite and will go down as a City legend.

Modern day, and we have Tevez, lets call him the rich man's Dickov and we have Balotelli, the rich man's Goater. Balo could do with taking some advice from our Shaun, problem is would Balo's ego allow him to listen to advice?

Allergic reaction to grass sounds like it could be a real issue for a footballer.

I think Balotelli is great, and i also think last night showed just how much better we'd be as a team if we upped the tempo.

We were a different team when Tevez came on, because he ran around a bit and linked midfield and attack.

Grass allergy is one of the most common and prevalent form of allergy that affects people with histories of it during certain seasons.

Grass allergy normally occurs all throughout the spring season and during the onset or ending of the summer season. Grass allergy is somehow directly linked to hay fever, because their symptoms and causes are somehow similar to each other.

Grass allergy can also take the form of an inhalant kind of allergy similar to asthma. It is noted that in the United States alone, about 30% of overall yearly allergy reported or recorded is in the form of grass allergy.

Grass allergy is caused by an allergen that invokes discomforting reaction upon body contact.

Cause of grass allergy

The most usual allergen or substance that cause or triggers grass allergy is pollen. Pollens are very tiny and small particles of ovulation structures owned by plants.

During your primary education and even in your previous Biology classes, you have encountered the word pollen on subjects related to the proliferation or reproduction of plants' flowers.

Take note that pollens are so tiny and light that they can stick to the tiny feet of butterflies. Pollens are most of the time flying or are carried out in the air especially during summer and spring when trees, flowers, and mostly, grass pollinate.

Because pollens are so light weight and they are carried over through the air, people can inhale them. Inhaling pollen can cause or trigger adverse reactions to the person.

Symptoms of grass allergy

Manifestations that indicate the onset of grass allergy are usually identified with breathing disorders.

The most common symptom of grass allergy is severe or constant dry cough. Usually these cough will occur with sore throat. It can never be mistaken for a common viral colds or cough.

The person with grass allergy also experiences difficulty in breathing. It s because the air passages are narrowed or constricted as a result of the body's defense mechanism against grass pollen.

It can be noted that since the air passage constriction is a body defense mechanism, it is not dangerous. The danger occurs when the person experiencing it panics and feel a thriving discomfort.

Itchiness which can appear in several areas of the body can also occur at the onset of a grass allergy attack.

In rare occasions, fever can also be detected. However, in such occurrences, immediate help from doctors and medical practitioners should be sought to detect the presence of complications.

Fevers indicate the presence of viral and bacterial attacks in the body and should therefore be immediately attended at to avoid further complications.

Cut and pasted from medical site.

Ricster said:
markbmcfc said:
You usually talk sense Ricster, I enjoy reading your views.

However, this perticular post was utter tripe im afraid.

Its funny, if Balotelli came from our Academy, he'd get so much more patience from City fans its unreal.

Hi Mark,

The thing is though, Balo may have had an excuse last night, but what about the rest of the matches he seem's to stroll around in?

Take 1 Shaun Goater for an example. He joined us and played in a similar kind of fashion, strolling round the pitch, half heartedly. He was booed, not by me, he was abused, not by me. Shaun looked at the way he played and wondered why people adored Dickov and not him. Then it clicked with the Goat. The lack of effort was the reason why people were getting on his back.

Shaun changed his game, upped his effort on the pitch and not before too long became a firm fans favourite and will go down as a City legend.

Modern day, and we have Tevez, lets call him the rich man's Dickov and we have Balotelli, the rich man's Goater. Balo could do with taking some advice from our Shaun, problem is would Balo's ego allow him to listen to advice?

A much more 'you' post, i'll put your previous down to frustration, that we all feel.

I wont disagree with anything you say there. Balotelli will be 5% the player he could be if he carries on like he is. His attitude is a complete waste of his talent.

I personally see it as a risk assessment. Does the benefit of keeping him and trying to change his attitude (which will change with maturity as well) outweigh the risk of him staying as he is and buggaring off back to Italy in 18 months or so?

I personally believe that his natural talent is worth just having some patience and giving him the chance to develop his attitude. I say with no exaggeration, when he's 28, he'll be the best player in the world.

He is desperately young, and probably young for his age in terms of his attitude as well. He will grow up, now do we want him to do that at City or another club?

No brainer for me.

it's a playing surface conspiracy, i can see what going on here.

MCFC Worlds No.1 Beach Football Club

sheikh-mansour1.jpg

+

Mario-Balotelli-13.jpg

=

ijNwTu.png

markbmcfc said:
Ricster said:
Hi Mark,

A much more 'you' post, i'll put your previous down to frustration, that we all feel.

I wont disagree with anything you say there. Balotelli will be 5% the player he could be if he carries on like he is. His attitude is a complete waste of his talent.

I personally see it as a risk assessment. Does the benefit of keeping him and trying to change his attitude (which will change with maturity as well) outweigh the risk of him staying as he is and buggaring off back to Italy in 18 months or so?

I personally believe that his natural talent is worth just having some patience and giving him the chance to develop his attitude. I say with no exaggeration, when he's 28, he'll be the best player in the world.

He is desperately young, and probably young for his age in terms of his attitude as well. He will grow up, now do we want him to do that at City or another club?

No brainer for me.

I'm still leaning towards agreeing with this type of post at the moment.

For me he needs an extended run, free of injuries and suspension, in the first team to show us all what he can do.

It's clear that he possesses all the talent in the world but he's still very young and a bit of a loose cannon. But despite getting booked for what he did last night, it pales into insignificance when compared to this absolute shocker of a tackle: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iNJSbJdG_A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iNJSbJdG_A</a> and we all know that that particular player eventually settled down enough to make a considerable impact on the game over here.

wonder what bert trautman thinks about someone who cant play on because he has a reaction to something

u2fme2 said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
was he havin a shit,a spew...fukn hell Mario.
never seen that before kicking off with only 10 men. only
he would do that

He did it the other week at CoMS. We'd kicked off before he got on the pitch!

-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:42 am --

mancmackem said:
Shite, looks like the Balo hat share price is going to hit the floor :-(

Don't worry, MM, it's the sky blue that sells 'em!<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:46 am --<br /><br />
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
If he went off through genuine illness then so be it. If not then he is taking everyone for a mug!

I have more concern with his general lack of discipline. 10 bookings and a sending off in 17 starts is not acceptable from a forward.

He is probably the most naturally gifted player we have and could be in the top 3 in the world. He just can't be arsed doing it. I don't understand why some on here love him so much. His effort levels are horrendous and a few decent goals can't mask the issues.

Some people on here were actually suggesting dropping Tevez so Dzeko and balotelli could play together.....was that a serious suggestion?

Without a doubt MAV, but I think Balo knows this, and also believes that he doesn't have to prove it over a 90 min stint. The odd glimpse - his cheeky pens, the goal v Fulham and the one v Villa. That's enough to prove my credentials, he sez, and then proceeds to have his bit of fun by gettin' another yeller!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.