WWE at the M.E.N. Arena

leighton said:
MMA said:
I think its fair to say that "most" wrestlers are incredible athletes and arnt athletes sportsmen. Its a form of sport imho.
I know of a lot of mixed martial artists at the top level who have turned vince down to join the wwe because they are of the opinion that its an incredibley hard "entertainment sport" to do. Even for a lot more money than they earn fighting for real.

Ken Shamrock done a stint of both MMA and Pro Wrestling at 1 time. He is a legend of the MMA world but for him to do Pro Wrestling it must of been big money.
Yea mate i know. Hes one of the "few" that did make the switch. But he was an entertainment wrestler before he done mma. He done pancrase in japan for years first so it wasnt like he was going into the wwe blind coming from mma.

MMA said:
leighton said:
Ken Shamrock done a stint of both MMA and Pro Wrestling at 1 time. He is a legend of the MMA world but for him to do Pro Wrestling it must of been big money.
Yea mate i know. Hes one of the "few" that did make the switch. But he was an entertainment wrestler before he done mma. He done pancrase in japan for years first so it wasnt like he was going into the wwe blind coming from mma.
I thought he was always a MMA before he went into wrestling. Anyhow the UFC coming up on Saturday starts at 5pm our time not bad watch the UFC then head out for the night seems good to me.

leighton said:
MMA said:
I thought he was always a MMA before he went into wrestling. Anyhow the UFC coming up on Saturday starts at 5pm our time not bad watch the UFC then head out for the night seems good to me.
Yea he done a form of entertainment wrestling in japan for years first. He was regarded as a god over there ( all entertainment wrestlers are). He had his own comics and all sorts over there. I trained with his little brother Frank about 10 years ago. They both fell out with each other because of training issues. Franks more technical and Kens more blood sweat and tears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.