WWE - Royal Rumble

was quite surprised at the crowd reaction when Booker T and Diesel got in.

though overall, it was great ppv!

anyone watched RAW after the RR?

wonder what does that 21-2 promo means?

I hope it's Sting as it's rumored.

edit: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXbrm-EHKAE[/youtube]

Akai said:
anyone watched RAW after the RR?

wonder what does that 21-2 promo means?

I hope it's Sting as it's rumored.

edit: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXbrm-EHKAE[/youtube]

I'll be very surprised if it's not Stinger. The whole promo is very Sting if you know what I mean.

Hopefully setting up a Sting - Taker match for Wrestlemania which would be a dream match for many a wrestling fan.

Stopped watchin Wrestling once it became shit. ie. the transition from WWF - WWE.

WWF was the altime best generation of wrestling. The "Attitude" & "Know Your Role" era was amazing. You just couldn't beat the likes of Stone Cold, The Rock, Hardy Boys, Edge & Christian, Dudley Boys, Too Cool, D-Lo Brown, Mankind, Test, APA, That chinese bloke who blew red mist in peoples faces, Rob Van Dam, Rikishi, Degeneration X, Triple H (when he basically robbed Stephanie McMan). The list is endless. Anyone care to add?

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Stopped watchin Wrestling once it became shit. ie. the transition from WWF - WWE.

WWF was the altime best generation of wrestling. The "Attitude" & "Know Your Role" era was amazing. You just couldn't beat the likes of Stone Cold, The Rock, Hardy Boys, Edge & Christian, Dudley Boys, Too Cool, D-Lo Brown, Mankind, Test, APA, That chinese bloke who blew red mist in peoples faces, Rob Van Dam, Rikishi, Degeneration X, Triple H (when he basically robbed Stephanie McMan). The list is endless. Anyone care to add?

Ken Shamrock, Kane, Undertaker, New Age Outlaws, Golduusssssstttttttt...loads more! Agree with you though.

1998-2002 - Quality entertainment for someone my age, (7-11).

InVasion storyline was quality, but looking back, they could've done so much more. I was a proper mark back then though, and the pops in the crowd were amazing. Now, it's complete dross.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:

Bret Hart, British Bull Dog...

To think I believed all this was real when I was a wee small kid!

My 50+ odd year old step dad still watches this!!! mind you he is a rag.

n_mcfc said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:

Ken Shamrock, Kane, Undertaker, New Age Outlaws, Golduusssssstttttttt...loads more! Agree with you though.

InVasion storyline was quality, but looking back, they could've done so much more. I was a proper mark back then though, and the pops in the crowd were amazing. Now, it's complete dross.

anyone remember his name, he was class

Carl_Man_City said:
n_mcfc said:

anyone remember his name, he was class

Tajiri?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.