WWE - Royal Rumble

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Stopped watchin Wrestling once it became shit. ie. the transition from WWF - WWE.

WWF was the altime best generation of wrestling. The "Attitude" & "Know Your Role" era was amazing. You just couldn't beat the likes of Stone Cold, The Rock, Hardy Boys, Edge & Christian, Dudley Boys, Too Cool, D-Lo Brown, Mankind, Test, APA, That chinese bloke who blew red mist in peoples faces, Rob Van Dam, Rikishi, Degeneration X, Triple H (when he basically robbed Stephanie McMan). The list is endless. Anyone care to add?

Chester McCheeserton, Al Snow's midget mate was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Rock n Sock connection was top notch as well.

Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
vince likes bigger guys but there's a stringent wellness policy.

Orton has been caught violating it about 700 times without getting fired.

Yeah welness policy only counts if your not a big superstar. Triple H is rumoured to not even have to give tests and in the old days when i loved it. Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man all that lot were supplied steroids by the WWF as it was then!!

And on another note am i the only one that can see Orton is a raving gay!!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Damocles said:
Orton has been caught violating it about 700 times without getting fired.

Yeah welness policy only counts if your not a big superstar. Triple H is rumoured to not even have to give tests and in the old days when i loved it. Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man all that lot were supplied steroids by the WWF as it was then!!

he's married and has a daughter.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

he's married and has a daughter.

So was Barrymore

Griff93 said:
Akai said:
anyone watched RAW after the RR?

wonder what does that 21-2 promo means?

I hope it's Sting as it's rumored.

edit: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXbrm-EHKAE[/youtube]

I'll be very surprised if it's not Stinger. The whole promo is very Sting if you know what I mean.

Hopefully setting up a Sting - Taker match for Wrestlemania which would be a dream match for many a wrestling fan.

I think it's The Undertaker, its similar to this return video. ( Look at the way the crowd react lol)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV1YakdkL5s[/youtube]

djelanomcfc said:
Griff93 said:
I'll be very surprised if it's not Stinger. The whole promo is very Sting if you know what I mean.

Hopefully setting up a Sting - Taker match for Wrestlemania which would be a dream match for many a wrestling fan.

I think it's The Undertaker, its similar to this return video. ( Look at the way the crowd react lol)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV1YakdkL5s[/youtube]

just checked the date, it will be on RAW, and undertaker is usually in Smackdown. but we will see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.