Wycombe (H) - EFL Cup R3 | Post-Match Thread

i said to my son about 15 minutes into the game foden needs to get hold of the game like david silva used to and control the tempo and pep must have heard me hahahaha

the lad is world class and is the key to this city team when he drives us forward.. he takes control of the game by its neck and scares anybody with he feet and speed and power.. thank god he is a blue
I’m still picking the bones out of the goal never mind some of the passes he made.

I was only opining on his performances not the reasons behind it. Based on that performance I don't want him starting at Chelsea ahead of Bernardo.

Whether he is fully fit or half fit is irrelevant when discussing whether he deserves to start the next game which is what I said in my OP.

you only get match fit by playing and KDB will hurt tonight ? but he just banked a good game and did ok for me
if anything he let foden control the game and did not over work it in letting somebody younger run the show
the signs are good and KDB will be ready for a long run in the team

I try and be objective, I know it's almost as unpopular to criticise Kevin on here as it is to praise Sterling but regardless of his fitness I thought he was poor today.

Kevin wasn’t poor - he was a bit rusty & a few passes went astray by his own standards but he still played well. Who are you comparing him with??

Kevin wasn’t poor - he was a bit rusty & a few passes went astray by his own standards but he still played well. Who are you comparing him with??

Like I said in another comment, he was nowhere near Foden tonight. He is supposed to be our best player so I hold him to a higher standard than most other players.

For me I wouldn't have Kevin of today against Chelsea above Bernardo, clearly most would disagree with that and that's fair.

Great to see the younger players getting a starting opportunity, plus the two subs.

Thought Lavia was useful in midfield, lots of energy and getting involved. We could of done with him against Southampton !

Foden was a class apart with his vision and movement.

I try and be objective, I know it's almost as unpopular to criticise Kevin on here as it is to praise Sterling but regardless of his fitness I thought he was poor today.

i understand what you mean ? but i feel KDB just let foden loose and he run the show tonight and KDB just did enough to get another game under his belt in the come back from injury and playing in the euros injured

you want a fully fit KDB and MOTM in the part of the season they hand out the winners medals

i understand what you mean ? but i feel KDB just let foden loose and he run the show tonight and KDB just did enough to get another game under his belt in the come back from injury and playing in the euros injured

you want a fully fit KDB and MOTM in the part of the season they hand out the winners medals

Very true, but this is a big week coming up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.