Wycombe Wanderers tickets

I get confused about the best way to the turnstile and out for a quick getway because of the away fan barrier. I go in K turnstile which is right next to the away fans and it means when I arrive and leave I end up walking round most of the ground and I hate walking in circles. It would be better if when we are playing a Norwich or poorly supported club we could walk through the away fans area. We had that in the Kippax crush outside Maine Rd but we can't have fans mixing? Seems a bit OTT for all but the Man Utd and Liverpool games.
I don't get confused just annoyed because I can't get to an exit that take me near to the tram stop that I used to use (when I didn't travel on the Eccles coach) because of the tunnel club. Mustn't let the plebs walk in front of the aristocracy must we now!! Grrr
So I have to walk twice the distance, half of it coming back on myself if you see what I mean, and have to keep taking a rest because of it.

Been moved from the third tier, in a friends and family group with mates who are fellow seasoncard and cup scheme holders and we have always been moved together when we have been dumped onto level one previously.

Just checked and we have all been allocated separate seats!!!! WTF has happened to City's Supporter Services?
I've been in contact with the club over this as I've heard of/been contacted about so many similar cases. Ticket office manager says it shouldn't happen. But it clearly does. We're going to be talking about this in detail at our next Ticketing meeting.

Spent 1hour 11minutes on the phone this morning to change my seat, as I had been allocated one in 104 rather than my usual 304. They put me in row N, half way down, which, because of my walking/balance problems, is impractical for me, plus the fact that everyone stands up when there's a goal chance, etc, and I can't stand up for 90 minutes these days (in more ways than one).
I'm now an extra £5 lighter, but in 204 and close to the exit, so the waiting was time well spent for me.
Update:
Despite forwarding my amendment e-mail from home to phone so I have a record of the new seat details, when I tap the season ticket icon on Google Pay, it shows the details for my (former) allocated seat, ie, block 104!
Let's hope Yankee Doodle Pigeon can bring me the right seat details before Vulture Squadron catch him.

Mine updated on my iPhone yesterday. They moved me from closed Level 3 to 1.
They also sent an email before it arrived and asked if I wanted to move from where they relocated me.

Got a shite mobile phone so on the blower to customer services trying to pay for a paper ticket to collect before the game , started at position 55 now down to posiiton 27 after 35 minutes , what time do they shut ? Website says 6pm so probably won't get through.
Is this the future of the club with older supporterss who are not I.T. savvy or do not want to upgrade their mobile are left by the wayside , upto last season i paid on the website and printed the ticket at home with no issues , this option isnt available now.

I have said the same on the other thread and been accused of Trolling! fucking trolling!
I live in Stockport. It should take me minutes to get to the ground and back - the combination of shit public transport, shit parking and now this new 'no bags' policy meaning I can't even cycle there from work without paying money to store my small work bag (and probably queue up/trek around the ground for miles to get it) means it's just not worth it. They can bugger off.

Weekdays going forwards I shall be ordering a curry and watching the match on telly in my slippers with a nice glass of wine.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.