X Factor - its back!

What are the odds now for wagner?He was 100-1 a couple of weeks ago,And with the big internet campaign growing he must be worth a couple of £.

The Jamiroquai frontman called the pair "f****** useless" and added: "What are they going to tell me about f****** music?

"What the f***. When have you ever done anything? You're useless. The pair of you. I mean you look great and I'd like to f****** s**g you but that's all."

There was no stopping the 40-year-old, who will perform comeback single White Knuckle Ride in front of millions tomorrow.

He moaned: "I just don't like the w**** stuff I have to do. F****** X Factor and that. I'm going to have to sing in front of f****** amateurs. Do you know what I mean?"

Lmfao at Jay Kay... no wonder neither Cheryl or Danni applauded his performance. They had faces like a slapped arse at the end.

the final will be: One direction, Cher and Matt

But i think Wagner will be there for a few more weeks haha! and hes worth a couple of quid at 100/1

That was an atrocious decision.

Tracey is much the better singer and katie is loathed.

WTF were they thinking of??

mackenzie said:
That was an atrocious decision.

Tracey is much the better singer and katie is loathed.

WTF were they thinking of??

Boo Xfixer

how many times has Katie been in the bottom two surely that should tell the judges something

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.