X Factor - its back!

n_mcfc said:
meeesh said:
That O'leary is a wanker as well

That as I have just been explaining (for an hour) to the mrs, is the worst ever results show there has ever been.

He fucked up by asking her to vote, when he did,she should have been asked last as what normally happens when a mentor has 2 acts left in the sing off,the cocky little slag saying I aint voting.....sack her now I say.

He should have asked Cowell/Minogue then Walsh before asking her last.

She is the first act ever to be voted out by three votes only,fucking shambolic that show tonight,that slag Cole should have made it go to deadlock,which would have been fairer.........fuck sake good job City won today LOL

I don't watch it anymore, but saw the results show tonight.

Regarding the bit in bold - that's what the producers wanted to avoid! They did the right thing by asking her to vote, otherwise, it's same old same old...2 votes against 1, judge doesn't wanna upset anyone...take it deadlock. Boring, shitty old show should've been binned two years ago.

Makes a mockery of the music industry. I didn't actually realise how big it was over here until this year. Everyday, new pictures of these karaoke singers walking into a studio, and stories of conflicts! Utter dross. It's a show made for thick people.

They didn't ask her last as it would mean deadlock,the producers would of told them that Katie had the least votes so the only way to keep her and avoid sending her home was to allow Cheryl to refuse her vote.

This is how it should be done.Auto tuning doesn't do it.Jessie J.Tuesday 9/11 live on Jools Holland.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S849lrkmuRc[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.