X Factor - its back!

Freestyler said:
Katie Waissel = Vernon Kay.

hehe ......

i don't know ....

she looked more like Emma Watson with that hair cut tonite!

Mary, Rebecca & Katie best 3 for me, thaught Katie was a really nice looking till she got her dodgey David Silva haircut. Oh and Wagners a Legend!! ;)

Blue Smarties said:
black mamba said:
Worst performance , by a country mile , was Wagner ...... but i don't think the obvious hordes of people are actually voting for him for his singing , more his charisma .... so him being 'abysmal' on tonites show it probably won't matter much to the final outcome.
The vast majority of people are voting to piss Cowell off, if we can get Wagner to win and get him to number one for Christmas then X Factor will be shown for what it really is, an absolute joke.

As if Cowell cares which act the pounds are rolling in for. He'll sign any act he thinks he can make successful anyway.

mcfc_brazil said:
Mary, Rebecca & Katie best 3 for me, thaught Katie was a really nice looking till she got her dodgey David Silva haircut. Oh and Wagners a Legend!! ;)

katie?

shes awful!

You haven't even mentioned Matt Cardle, he's by far the best, easily the best in the comp, rebecca second.

Freestyler said:
mcfc_brazil said:

katie?

shes awful!

You haven't even mentioned Matt Cardle, he's by far the best, easily the best in the comp, rebecca second.

Think she's pretty nice tbh, gets abit of unfair stick. Think Matts fantastic, but didn't think he was tonight, not his faul just a bad song choice and agreed he is the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.