X Factor - its back!

The boy band.........ok but clichéd magnolia paint, total Cowell fodder.
Matt......................one trick pony sounded daft trying to be more grunchy, he is a sweet sounding ballad merchant..thats it
Rebbecka.............obviously a beautiful girl so is allowed a certain amount of slack by the judges but bottom line VERY limited singer who can do a pretty decent billy holiday style but when the song isn't of that style then cant do anything else as last nights SHOCKING singing proved. Why wasn't her tunning mentioned last night? she was all over the place and why like other years has it not been mentioned about her not moving, walking, dancing.......
Mary.........knows what she is and doesn't pretend to be anything else, she is a powerful. dramatic ballad singer of the Shirley Basie style and their will always be a gap in the market for that type of singer especially as acts are having to be on the road to make money now that type of cabaret style leads it self to touring, gigging.
Paige..............more magnolia paint. nothing new or interesting there.
Katie...............okish singer but at the end of the day a slightly pretentious, slightly annoying rich girl. not a chance of winning
Cher................obviously a talent but definitely immature in mind and voice. She will ge the contemporary vote but the cowell machine will turn her into something ultimately bland and annoying. She needs to develop her voice for a year or two then go to America and work with a top producer. Her first audition is the only thing I have liked her doing, it was gutsy with attitude but because of the nature of cowells middle of the road obsession, she will very quickly become a total no mark under his wing.
Wagner.........ovbiously shit but a brilliant campaign is hopefully gonna piss on Cowells chips and get him through. What i do find interesting is the rising vitriol from Cheryl who is showing some very nasty, pretentious and self obsessed traits. She will loose a lot of stock in the public eye who appear to presently adore her she has become queen chav with her worked on accent her courting of the papers her pointless marriage her disgusting tattoos her shit songs and her heavily auto tuned live performances.

my tip for the final

Wagner
Cher
Mary

brass neck said:
Matt......................one trick pony sounded daft trying to be more grunchy, he is a sweet sounding ballad merchant..thats it
Rebbecka.............obviously a beautiful girl so is allowed a certain amount of slack by the judges but bottom line VERY limited singer who can do a pretty decent billy holiday style but when the song isn't of that style then cant do anything else as last nights SHOCKING singing proved. Why wasn't her tunning mentioned last night? she was all over the place and why like other years has it not been mentioned about her not moving, walking, dancing.......
Mary.........knows what she is and doesn't pretend to be anything else, she is a powerful. dramatic ballad singer of the Shirley Basie style and their will always be a gap in the market for that type of singer especially as acts are having to be on the road to make money now that type of cabaret style leads it self to touring, gigging.
Katie...............okish singer but at the end of the day a slightly pretentious, slightly annoying rich girl. not a chance of winning
Cher................obviously a talent but definitely immature in mind and voice. She will ge the contemporary vote but the cowell machine will turn her into something ultimately bland and annoying. She needs to develop her voice for a year or two then go to America and work with a top producer. Her first audition is the only thing I have liked her doing, it was gutsy with attitude but because of the nature of cowells middle of the road obsession, she will very quickly become a total no mark under his wing.
Wagner.........ovbiously shit but a brilliant campaign is hopefully gonna piss on Cowells chips and get him through. What i do find interesting is the rising vitriol from Cheryl who is showing some very nasty, pretentious and self obsessed traits. She will loose a lot of stock in the public eye who appear to presently adore her she has become queen chav with her worked on accent her courting of the papers her pointless marriage her disgusting tattoos her shit songs and her heavily auto tuned live performances.

my tip for the final

Wagner
Cher
Mary

The problem with the X factor is that it is geared towards popular music, ie Elton John and Beatles night, so the Likes of Rebecca and Paige are always going to struggle. Rebecca has a Blues voice and Paige Soul But in saying that I think these two will be in the last three. Would be interesting to see how the others would do if they had to do a Soul, Blues or Jazz nightbut its never going to happen. Also I see they move the goal post again. Imagine was a John Lennon song and not sung by the Beatles.

cant stand the people who remind the wagner voters he's shit , ie : someone on facebook

''OMG why r people voting for wagner , grrr he is rubbish. ''

some people really dont get it do they.

Markt85 said:
cant stand the people who remind the wagner voters he's shit , ie : someone on facebook

''OMG why r people voting for wagner , grrr he is rubbish. ''

some people really dont get it do they.

Totally agree mate.X-Factor has fuck all to do with talent,its all about ratings and giving "god" Cowell another shot of ego.

WAGNER TO WIN!!!!!!!!

BluePurgatory said:
brass neck said:

my tip for the final

Wagner
Cher
Mary

The problem with the X factor is that it is geared towards popular music, ie Elton John and Beatles night, so the Likes of Rebecca and Paige are always going to struggle. Rebecca has a Blues voice and Paige Soul But in saying that I think these two will be in the last three. Would be interesting to see how the others would do if they had to do a Soul, Blues or Jazz nightbut its never going to happen. Also I see they move the goal post again. Imagine was a John Lennon song and not sung by the Beatles.

Wagner's Hippy Hippy Shake was neither!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.